Feeling Hungry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling Hungry?

As i sit here with my family size bar of Dairy Milk i was just woundering if anyone watched Louise Rednap last night slimming down to Size Zero??
    Didn't she look disgusting and didn't you want to thump the american wannabiesoldier who told her she looked good when actually NOSHEDIDN'T.
    I can't believe that there is such a size in England as size 4 (the equivelant to an american 0) i mean you may aswell go buy your stuff from Tammy Girl!!
    Any thoughts on this???
    http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Yes i did see it i went to bed before the end she was down to 7st and feeling ill she was a size 8 to start with.Put the two 8 s together thats my size i dont care.This morning there was a lady 42 stone laying in bed eating all day.
    Mollymandy

Comment

I was woken yesterday morning by my husband shouting at the TV, when i asked him why he said there was a woman lying in bed moaning about the authorities not doing enough to help her, it was the 42 stone woman. What did she want them to do for her apart from staple her mouth up?
      I'm sorry but you don't get that big over night and then think the world owes you a favour.
      Apparently the Husband was feeding her up - think it was one of 'those' situations..............
      will stop ranting now
      Where's that Dairy Milk.....................
      http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

Well! How Would You Like It.......

if I offered you some nestle Milky Bar instead? hehehehehe

I can't be bothered with these silly women who want to be virtually invisible.

Everything in moderation. And how can you possibly want to diet with all the lovely stuff there is to eat? I could never be a size 0 when there is chocolate, icecream, bacon etc etc out there....

I'm a size 14 after 4 children, I spend hours running up and down two flights of stairs every day, I hardly drink and I've never smoked, so my vice is chocolate - I'm an extremist, either white or darkest bitterest plain chocolate - or icecream. I love Ben & Jerry's Caramel Chew Chew...

Life's too short to worry about looking like a stick insect. Well, unless you're 42st......I can't for the life of me, understand how you get like that.

Blueberry & lemon muffin, anyone?

Jules
        Apple Tree Crafts
        www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

If I lost weight in an attempt to get to a size 0 I wouldn't get any lower than an 8... I went down to 7 1/2 stone once without trying (honest - I was a poor student who couldn't afford transport or puddings, but I did eat sensibly and still ate crisps, chocolate etc...) and I looked annorexic. I'm glad I've put weight back on now! My hips are "too big" for me to get below an 8. You can shrink the soft tissues but the bones ain't going nowhere. I'm a size 10 ish and happy with that and the only thing that would make me complain about gaining weight is having to buy a whole load of new outfits!

Actually I was a size 10 back then - the clothes were less generous 10 years ago!

I'll stick to the chocolate...
          View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Just shows you the extremes that people can go to one is a size 0 and the other is a 42 stone woman. Why does her husband feed her all that junk - she has been bed ridden for 18 months so she isn't exactly going to nip round to the local curry house to pick up a Bhuna or two now is she!! He is just as dim as her in my book.!!

Bowed Over
            Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
            www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

I saw Louse's docu and the 42 stone woman.

Im a size 14/16 and i think size 0 women look sick.
              Thank God I live in reality and not in magazines/fashion world.
              But I do feel sorry for models who slim just to get employment.Sadly its the look of the moment that the fashionistas are after.
              If kids try to be thin Id like to know why,are they doing it because they think it will make them look attractive to the opposite sex, or they will look better in clothes??!!Its crazy!!

Im glad Lousie stuck to the challenge, hopefully youngsters will have watched and seen the effects.
              I do believe that the size 0 dress that she put on at the end was big on her.

As for the 42 stone woman I do feel sorry for her that she has got to that stage but, as previously said, you dont get that way overnight.

Life is way too short to worry about a wobbly bum.
              Last edited by Seahorse; 09-03-2007, 10:01 AM. Reason: repitition
              https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by candles by lisa View Post
                Just shows you the extremes that people can go to one is a size 0 and the other is a 42 stone woman. Why does her husband feed her all that junk - she has been bed ridden for 18 months so she isn't exactly going to nip round to the local curry house to pick up a Bhuna or two now is she!! He is just as dim as her in my book.!!

I saw a programme about a half tonne man in the US he was bed bound and his marriage had never been consumated, his wife just carried on feeding him about 4 family KFC buckets of chicken every night washed down with a few portions of chips and litres of coke... And he was saying it was all genetics
                View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Originally posted by indri View Post
                  I saw a programme about a half tonne man in the US he was bed bound and his marriage had never been consumated, his wife just carried on feeding him about 4 family KFC buckets of chicken every night washed down with a few portions of chips and litres of coke... And he was saying it was all genetics
                  I saw that too.They showed footage of the kitchen full of old pizza boxes and fizzy pop cans and they tried to convince us that they were trying to get his weight down!

It seems to be about being noticed, getting in the papers, self promotion etc
                  Stick thin people and obese people seem to be fodder for the papers at the moment.If you are an average size you have no hope.
                  https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                  X