Advice for Grooms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for Grooms

I'm a kind of 'ghost writer' and after two years of writing articles on advice for Grooms (among other wedding related articles) I have run out of what else I can advise about!!

Have already done articles with reference to outfits (kilts and beach wear included), cufflinks, hair care and styles, diet, fitness, shirts, ties/cravats, stag nights, wedding rings, handkerchiefs, waistcoats, shoes, how to tie a cravat/tie, belts, shaving, skin care, make-up for men, speech, getting involved with the planning.

With brides the list can go on and on - which is great but grooms advice has worn thin and I'm stuck on other articles I can write about.

I would be really grateful if any of you can think of anything at all that is related to grooms'................be it the lead up to the wedding, the wedding day, the honeymoon etc etc!!

<keeping fingers crossed!

Pauline
    Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Hi

My sister in law let her hubby to be sort the Honeymoon out himself!! & she didn't know anything until after they were married!!!

that might be a topic to investigate

perhaps a guide for grooms to getting it right & not going to a dump !

Thanks

Jules11

Comment

How about pre-wedding nerves or choosing a best man.
      Hope that helps a little.
      Sue x
      http://parchmentgirl.misi.co.uk
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/parchmentgirl/

Comment

Originally posted by jules11 View Post
        Hi

My sister in law let her hubby to be sort the Honeymoon out himself!! & she didn't know anything until after they were married!!!

that might be a topic to investigate

perhaps a guide for grooms to getting it right & not going to a dump!!

God if I'd done that with my hubby it would be a sure fire thing that we'd have gone nowhere let alone a dump! I can just hear him now....'I couldn't decide and then I ran out of time - I've messed up haven't I? <cue pitiful look>'

That's why I organise everything in our house

One of our friends got married about 6 weeks ago so if I remember I'll ask him tomorrow what kind of advice he would've liked.
        Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Advice when wearing suit:

Don't put your hankie, car keys, mobile phone, house keys and wallet in your suit pants pockets. It doesn't make anything look big. And its not clever

Comment

How about adice on the honeymoon night?
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sock-M...22898944436967
            Handmade Sock Monkeys, cats and animals

Comment

How to get along with the prospective mother in law?

Comment

Working...
              X