Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toothache = grumpy

Feeling really grumpy cos I've got bad toothache and can't sleep

Typically it started when I was up in Birmingham this weekend so got an emergancy appointment when I got home on Tuesday and had to have a nasty root canel thingy done. She said it'd hurt and be tender for a few days but just had to take a dose of Solphadine cos it still hurts soooooooo much.

Plus hubby's away for a few days so I've got no-one to whinge at so thought I'd be grumpy on here

And the heating has packed up and hubby's not here to fix it so sitting in the cold....moan...moan...moan...blah....blah....blah
    Last edited by nattynetty; 23-02-2007, 01:00 AM. Reason: wanted to moan some more
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Awww poor you (((hugs)))

If it's any consolation you're not the only one in pain so I think we should be grumpy over here together.

Seeing as my grumpyness would be directed towards men though I suggest they stay away!!
    ~Vikki~

Soggy Cornflakes ~ Kids don't have instructions!
    My Shop! ~ Cards & Gifts

Comment

Originally posted by nattynetty
      Feeling really grumpy cos I've got bad toothache and can't sleep

Get better soon you !!!!!

Originally posted by Cloverst View Post

Seeing as my grumpyness would be directed towards men though I suggest they stay away!!

Nothing but for the last week for me.. (the directed part)

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
      (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Poor you!

I know I can be the wife from hell at times...... Still you can't live without us!
        ~Vikki~

Soggy Cornflakes ~ Kids don't have instructions!
        My Shop! ~ Cards & Gifts

Comment

Originally posted by Cloverst View Post
          Poor you!

I know I can be the wife from hell at times...... Still you can't live without us!
          So true..

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
          (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

I think my husband would think differently!!! But he knows better than to say it to me!!
            Bowed Over
            Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
            www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Instant Pain Relief for Sore Mouths

Natty, you need to buy some Covonia Throat Spray.....it numbs everything it comes into contact with. Spray it on your gum around the newly filled tooth......it works!

I bought it last month after a three week bout of tonsilitis. My youngest son had a milk tooth come out and the new one coming through was giving him some grief, because there were already big teeth either side and it had to shove for some room.

We sprayed his gum around the tooth every few hours and it worked a treat!

Clover, you could try the spray on men.......no guarantee it'll work though!

Jules
              Apple Tree Crafts
              www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Oh dear Natty Having had three wisdom teeth out in the past few weeks I know exactly how you feel. I used a bit of Tara's bonjella on mine and it numbed it a bit - that coupled with co-codamol ayway!
                Hope you are feeling better soon
                Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
                My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
                My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com

Comment

Hi Natty
                  Sorry I am bit late in wishing you well..I hope you are feeling a bit better now. I think toothache is one of the most under rated pains going..it's a nightmare. I feel for you.
                  Anice xx
                  P.S Great meeting you at the exhibition!
                  Funkyhand x
                  my website
                  http://www.funkyhand.com
                  my blog (updated 09/06/10)
                  http://funkyhand.blogspot.com/
                  Follow me on Twitter
                  http://twitter.com/funkyhand

Comment

Get well from me to xxxxx
                    Mollymandy

Comment

Thank you all

Popped into town this afternoon to buy the spray Jules recommended but the chemist didn't have it - Newmarket must be suffering from a sore throat epidemic or summit - so the chemist suggested Orajel which has helped me feel a bit more human again thankfully

It was good to meet you too Anice and your stand looked very professional, I've been like a kid in a candy store looking through all the new catalogues I picked up at the NEC

Comment

I'm a bit late too but I hope you are feeling better, I find a few G&T's often helps any number of ailments!

My little boy was up coughing ALL NIGHT last night - I've Tixilixed him tonight so hopefully he will sleep soundly!
                        Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
                        Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Comment

Originally posted by littlesnuggler View Post
                          I find a few G&T's often helps any number of ailments!
                          That is possibly the best suggestion I've heard all night thank you, and as it is now officially the weekend...

Comment

Never Thought To Suggest Booze....

......which was daft - last time I had toothache I was gargling with neat brandy and spent a few days nissed as a pewt. Highly unusual for me as I don't drink much as a rule. Himself thought it was hysterical, me not the toothache

Hope you're feeling a little less bruised now Natty!

Jules

PS It's still worth having the spray in your first aid cupboard, I got mine from Tesco's pharmacist. Gawd - I should have told you that earlier! Sorry!
                            Apple Tree Crafts
                            www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Working...
                            X