Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Torchwood's back next week!! WARNING - SPOILERS!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Torchwood's back next week!! WARNING - SPOILERS!

    5 episode 'miniseries' every night from Monday on BBC1. Let's see anyone try phoning me after 9 next week!!

  • #2
    As the trailer on the TV begun yesterday hubby started bouncing up and down on the sofa shouting 'when? when? when?'. Picture a little boy who's just been told father christmas will be visiting him and you've pretty much got my hubby's reaction to it all
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

    Comment


    • #3
      yay !!!!
      we do love torchwood
      so many new films at the cinema i want to go see and now torchwood...ohh lovely ...time to stock up on malteasers
      Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes CAN change your life !!

      my website http://www.ticketyboo-jewellery.co.uk
      my misi shop http://ticketyboo.misi.me.uk
      my blog http://ticketyboojewellery.blogspot.com/



      Comment


      • #4
        Erm, what is Torchwood?

        Jane
        www.just-soaps.com
        Twitter JUSTSOAPS
        FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
        Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by greannancrafts View Post
          Erm, what is Torchwood?

          Jane
          oh Jane !! really ??

          torchwood is the grow'd up version of Dr.Who with Captain Jack in it

          http://www.bbc.co.uk/torchwood/

          it's fab
          Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes CAN change your life !!

          my website http://www.ticketyboo-jewellery.co.uk
          my misi shop http://ticketyboo.misi.me.uk
          my blog http://ticketyboojewellery.blogspot.com/



          Comment


          • #6
            oooo, I like Torchwood. haven't seen any trailers for it though (unless they were on cbeebies, I wouldn't! haha)
            I am also a Dr Who convert since David Tennant took over but he is leaving isn't he?
            Does anyone know when their new series starts??
            *I Love Handmade*
            www.littlemillie.folksy.com
            www.urbancraftdesigners.etsy.com
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/littlemillie/

            Comment


            • #7
              Ohhhh - brilliant - Captain Jack everynight for a whole week.
              I love Torchwood.
              by Nicki
              www.bynicki.co.uk

              Home Decorations & Gifts with Country Style

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by urbancrafters View Post
                oooo, I like Torchwood. haven't seen any trailers for it though (unless they were on cbeebies, I wouldn't! haha)
                I am also a Dr Who convert since David Tennant took over but he is leaving isn't he?
                Does anyone know when their new series starts??

                They are doing another 5 specials throughout the year with David finishing with the Christmas special when he will morph into the new (yuk) Doctor! (Or so Ive heard!)



                Cant wait for Torchwood next week, Im excited too (can you tell I don't get out much!) but then what do I do with all the other progs on Sky that I watch at 9pm (video went boom ages ago and I haven't replaced it and haven't got round to Sky+ yet!)
                Diane
                Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars




                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Moonbeam Angel View Post
                  They are doing another 5 specials throughout the year with David finishing with the Christmas special when he will morph into the new (yuk) Doctor! (Or so Ive heard!)



                  Cant wait for Torchwood next week, Im excited too (can you tell I don't get out much!) but then what do I do with all the other progs on Sky that I watch at 9pm (video went boom ages ago and I haven't replaced it and haven't got round to Sky+ yet!)
                  Thanks for that (I agree about the new doc) x
                  *I Love Handmade*
                  www.littlemillie.folksy.com
                  www.urbancraftdesigners.etsy.com
                  http://www.flickr.com/photos/littlemillie/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Peter View Post
                    Let's see anyone try phoning me after 9 next week!!
                    Muah ha ha ha...<evil laugh as I put Peter's number on speed dial in preparation for 9.01pm, 9.02pm, 9.03pm...>
                    Wood Tattoos
                    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                    Facebook
                    Flickr
                    Twitter

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by woodtattoos View Post
                      Muah ha ha ha...<evil laugh as I put Peter's number on speed dial in preparation for 9.01pm, 9.02pm, 9.03pm...>
                      ooh evil!!!! If I were you Peter, take the phone off the hook!!!!!!!!
                      Diane
                      Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars




                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Two words................................answering machine.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          i cant wait for the new torchwood
                          hubbys already got the box set to record the series

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Not too sure about Gwen's husband being part of the team though - he's a bigger drip than Mr Bean!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Peter View Post
                              Not too sure about Gwen's husband being part of the team though - he's a bigger drip than Mr Bean!

                              mmm not sure about that one either!
                              Diane
                              Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars




                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X