Where's Rachel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Rachel

Has anyone heard from Rachel Carlyle? I don't think she's been on for about two weeks and I know she wasn't feeling great.

Rachel if you're out there let us know how you're doing

(((HUGS)))

Chris
    I started off with nothing and I've still got most if left.

www.folksy.com/shops/fluffysstuff

I am posting so your plea goes to the top of the list again for a second 'hearing'.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Her profile states that she did log in on 31st May so she was here fairly recently... just no posts for a little while.
      Wood Tattoos
      Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
      Facebook
      Flickr
      Twitter

Comment

Hiya,

Rachel has been on Facebook the last few days... she's back at work now after a holiday and seems pretty fed up.

I'll leave her a message just now and let her know everyone is thinking about her.

LJ xxx

Comment

Fluffy Squirrel beat me to it, but I was going to say that yes she has been on facebook and we have been chatting, yes she does seem fed up at work (doesn't work generally do that to a person?)

I will let her know too that everyone here is asking after her.
          Diane
          Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Hey all,

I'm really sorry to have worried anyone, I really didn't mean to. I've been meaning to come in here and at least let people know I'm still around and don't want to 'leave' in any way...

Life has just been kinda 'down' lately, for lots of reasons. But, one reason I've not been coming here or posting lately will probably sound really bad. I've been getting jealous of you guys. You all mostly seem so sure of yourselves and what you're doing. Getting creative and selling stuff, and generally seeing the up side of life. I can't seem to get motivated at all, so I've been putting off coming in here because I can't handle seeing people create and craft when I'm not. Does that make sense? I don't want to feel bad about you guys, so I've been keeping my distance.

Worry and stress and tiredness are taking over a good part of my life right now, so yes, I've been in facebook a lot. Mainly because it takes my mind off things, playing the games and such. I might seem relatively okay in there, but that's because I have those things to occupy me. If I didn't, I probably wouldn't' be there in all honesty.

Again, I'm sorry if I worried anyone. It wasn't deliberate. I will try to get in here more, but I honestly can't promise anything.

Still love you all though. x x x
            Rach x

Dare to dream ~ never afraid to fail.

~ Jewellery by RMC ~ Blog ~ Twitter me
            ~ Fb business ~ Misi me ~

Comment

Aww Rachel! You aren't the only one having off days, i think a lot of us are having some crappy ones here and there, I'm trying to forget the bad ones and focus more on the good ones, (however small!), but I see where you are coming from. Hope you perk up again soon xx
              www.jennynevedesigns.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...9043479?ref=mf

Comment

Good to hear from you Rach. Don't feel uncreative I'm sure it will come back.

I've come to a block in my crochet just finished a cardi then stayed up late making me a sun hat for gardening was really pleased with it, wore it in the house with my PJ's (Jim says I'm losing the plot) then when I tried it on the next day I look like a complete pi**ock.

Now I don't know what I want to do next
                if I don't get some inspiration soon I'll have to start on the houswork lol.

Please keep in touch and look after yourself if you want someone to talk to or just a good moan you have my email address.

(((HUGS)))

Chris XXX
                I started off with nothing and I've still got most if left.

www.folksy.com/shops/fluffysstuff

Comment

Sorry you are feeling so down. Sometimes you have to stand back from things to get a different perspective and also to let life catch up with you.
                  Talking helps so just talk to us, not about crafts particularly, anything. Actually, when you think about it there is an absolute wealth of life experiences on her, so tap it if it can help.
                  Carol
                  God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

I was only thinking about you yesterday and wondering if you were ok as I hadn't seen you on here for a while. My heart goes out to to about the way you are feeling. I think we have all been there at some time and it isn't very nice.
                    I hope things get better for you very soon.

Love and hugs

Sue xx
                    http://parchmentgirl.misi.co.uk
                    http://www.flickr.com/photos/parchmentgirl/

Comment

I think most of us have been there Rachel, I have and know exactly how you feel.

The only advice I can give is hang on in there and things will change. If you don't feel like posting much then that's OK, just remember we are thinking of you and will alway be here if you need to talk.

caroline
                      silver jewellery at The Silver Jewellery Workshop
                      bespoke handmade jewellery
                      Silver Jewellery blog
                      Handmade Jewellery Blog

Comment

Rach... The necklace I got for my birthday from you is one of my favourite ever pieces, made beautifully, now come on let that motivate you...dont give up the world of jewellery needs you!
                        Sarah

Comment

There isn't anything that I can add to what has already been said Rach, you know I'm always here if you need me and sending you lots of love and hugs.

With regards to lacking motivation and feeling bad cos other people create such wonderful pieces, then I can completely understand that as I have often felt the same myself.

You know you have lots of friends here, even away from the craft chat... take your time to get things sorted out but when you need us, we are here.

LJ xxxx

Comment

Working...
                          X