Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!!!!!!!!!!! think I have a stalker

HELP, HELP, HELP,

What do I do??????? I have just received an email from someone I don't know, I'm not completely stupid and can spot a spam email (this week I have so far won the Canadian Lottery, have been asked to have 15% of a multi-million inheritance-just by giving my bank details, have been asked to help an African prince to put his money in this country) but today I have received this email (and it's not the first time this person has emailed me, I keep spamming them but she just sends more) I feel like I'm being stalked. (oh and as far as I know I have not contributed to the website mentioned and in fact I cant seem to google it either)

This is the email........

Hello
    How are you today, I hope all is well with you,I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding, My name is miss victoria i just went Through your profile at (www.craft-fair.co.uk)I have no options than letting you Know that I am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you more, you can send an email to my email address (I have edited out the email address) so that I can send
    you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. But bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational
    back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious,language,nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is love. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. Yours Sincerely
    victoria
    Diane
    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Originally posted by Moonbeam Angel View Post
    HELP, HELP, HELP,

What do I do??????? I have just received an email from someone I don't know, I'm not completely stupid and can spot a spam email (this week I have so far won the Canadian Lottery, have been asked to have 15% of a multi-million inheritance-just by giving my bank details, have been asked to help an African prince to put his money in this country) but today I have received this email (and it's not the first time this person has emailed me, I keep spamming them but she just sends more) I feel like I'm being stalked. This is the email........

Hello
    How are you today, I hope all is well with you,I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding, My name is miss victoria i just went Through your profile at (www.craft-fair.co.uk)I have no options than letting you Know that I am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you more, you can send an email to my email address (I have edited out the email address) so that I can send
    you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. But bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational
    back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious,language,nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is love. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. Yours Sincerely
    victoria

Tell admin - they will have IP addresses of all members - you will have IP address on your email received - bingo - should find out who it is!

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

And don't reply to them whatsoever!!!
      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Thanks both, I just used IE to find out if this is a ligit website and it is and I am on the website as a craft fair organiser and also as a mosaicist. (Dont know why I couldn't google it) I will now contact the admin for the site and tell them what has happened and leave it with them.

I will let you know what happens
        Diane

Comment

Thanks both, I just used IE to find out if this is a ligit website and it is and I am on the website as a craft fair organiser and also as a mosaicist. (Dont know why I couldn't google it) I will now contact the admin for the site and tell them what has happened and leave it with them.

I will let you know what happens
          I read that as mascocist

Should put my glasses on

Jane
          www.just-soaps.com
          Twitter JUSTSOAPS
          Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

PMSL Oh Jane, you have really made my day with that!!!!!!! perhaps that's why I keep getting these emails????

Have emailed the admin at the website but from experience it takes them about three days to respond.
            Diane

Comment

Don't worry about it.. I'll happly forward my emails of russian, black, white and every type of womens photo I get LOL...

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
              (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Originally posted by 0103media View Post
                Don't worry about it.. I'll happly forward my emails of russian, black, white and every type of womens photo I get LOL...

well that's fine for you getting pics of women but I don't want a woman!!!!!!!!! now if it was from a nice man then I might be interested!!!!
                Diane

Comment

Originally posted by greannancrafts View Post
                  I read that as mascocist

Should put my glasses on

Jane
                  So did I ~what doesthat say about us!!!LOL
                  www.littlebead.blogspot.com
                  www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

well that's fine for you getting pics of women but I don't want a woman!!!!!!!!! now if it was from a nice man then I might be interested!!!!
                    Put him down you don't know where he's been. Ugh.
                    Carol
                    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Critchley View Post
                      Put him down you don't know where he's been. Ugh.

too true, he may well have swine flu (I normally pick the men who are swines!!!!)

Best to stay as I am, I'll keep putting them in the spam bin!!!
                      Diane

Comment

too true, he may well have swine flu (I normally pick the men who are swines!!!!)

Best to stay as I am, I'll keep putting them in the spam bin!!!
                        Men are like computers - hit the right buttons to get just what you want

Jane
                        www.just-soaps.com
                        Twitter JUSTSOAPS

Comment

Originally posted by greannancrafts View Post
                          Men are like computers - hit the right buttons to get just what you want

Jane
                          Yeah, and women are like checkout operators, they ring up all the time!

Comment

I think you are very mean not considering a nice Ghanaian Lass (Im betting she is African at least).. Sure she would walk 10 paces behind you and keep house. cook and clean in gratitude for your kind affections..

But as you have rejected her so cruelly, can I send you Moses, Abraham, and Ezekiel instead! Young lads offering a similar gratitude in return for a correspondence and a chance to visit in your lovely home??

.. I thought not...

Comment

OMG Diane!!! What have you been up to girl??

I know it's not funny and I'm really, really, sorry but I laughed my head off when I read your post. I thought hello she swings both ways.

I shall go now and sit in the corner on the naughty chair. Please, feel free to come and slap me.
                              Ruby xx

Website - Cosy Candles & Aromas
                              Blog - Ruby's Crafty Diary
                              Facebook Page

Comment

Working...
                              X