So, Builders Breakfast it is then..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, Builders Breakfast it is then..

I am a bit surprised, I tried some yesterday, and they have an "off smoky bacon" taste.. not good! and no other obvious taste.

Mind you, I didn't think they did particularly well creating the flavours.. and Fish and Chip was hardly new given that you could buy "Fish and Chipsticks" when I was a kid!

So will you all be rushing out to buy them every week now??

I gather the "winner" gets 1% of sales.. as well as the £50,000 prize! lucky her!

I still prefer good old ready plain salted!!!

Or sea salt & black pepper

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Originally posted by sparkysdad View Post
      that you could buy "Fish and Chipsticks" when I was a kid!
      Now you mention them, I remember those!!!! Does that mean I'm starting to show my age?

I didn't try any of the new flavours but I know the consensus at work was the cajun squirrel were probably the least offensive of the lot.
      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Originally posted by indri View Post
        Now you mention them, I remember those!!!! Does that mean I'm starting to show my age?

I didn't try any of the new flavours but I know the consensus at work was the cajun squirrel were probably the least offensive of the lot.
        Well, "over 21" Indri, I'm afraid you would have to own up to that at least..

Comment

Originally posted by greannancrafts View Post
          I still prefer good old ready plain salted!!!

Or sea salt & black pepper

Jane
          Yes indeed.. though I sometimes make my own if I can really be bothered.. then I put a shake of cajun seasoning (ready made) on them..

Comment

I actually prefer parsnip crisps from http://yorkshirecrisps.co.uk

They are yummy, and I like beetroot crisps

Jane
            www.just-soaps.com
            Twitter JUSTSOAPS
            Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Originally posted by greannancrafts View Post
              I actually prefer parsnip crisps from http://yorkshirecrisps.co.uk

They are yummy, and I like beetroot crisps

Jane
              Yes, or the mixed Beetroot Parsnip and Carrot Crisps!!

Home made Carrot and Parsnip work ok, and hugely cheaper.. though never managed a beetroot one, they just never seem to crisp up at all!

Comment

Originally posted by sparkysdad View Post
                Yes indeed.. though I sometimes make my own if I can really be bothered.. then I put a shake of cajun seasoning (ready made) on them..
                Oooh that reminds me of when I was at uni in Leicester - we'd go to our local chippy and buy a portion of chips with chilli powder on them.....yummmmmm
                Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
                  Oooh that reminds me of when I was at uni in Leicester - we'd go to our local chippy and buy a portion of chips with chilli powder on them.....yummmmmm
                  Dont.. I could eat half a hundredweight of chips right now!!

Comment

I really like ****pi flavour fries
                    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

parsnip crisps are fab but v expensive. I like a quality crisp though like kettle chips. Hubby just likes crisps full stop so get him the cheaper ones ha ha!
                      www.safimelcardsandpendants.co.uk

Comment

I love veggie crisps! Though i am partial to Nice and Spicey Nik Naks Only as a treat!
                        Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

Its definately an age thing, I hadn't a clue what you were all on about but I gather it is a flavour of "Crisps"????
                          Carol
                          God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

i hate crisps!
                            www.rocksforfrocks.co.uk
                            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rocks-For-Frocks/230802980887

Comment

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
                              I dread to think which one??? he he he

Jane
                              www.just-soaps.com
                              Twitter JUSTSOAPS

Comment

Working...
                              X