Feel very non productive today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel very non productive today!

After tidying up a couple of bookshelves - took me less than an hour this morning! I haven't really done much today, so in desperation of being productive I took a little trip out to Hobbycraft at about 3pm to get some card for a game that my husband is making for his A2 Chemistry group.....

I have also attempted to learn some Russian. Got as far as "hello" and "how are you", but really struggle with the pronounciation of the hello... I'll see if I can get as far as "my name is" tomorrow, as well as packing a case and writing a birth plan just to keep the midwife happy.
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Im sitting here falling asleep! Iv moved rooms yesterday so have been sorting my stuff. Iv moved into the biggest room the flat Score! I have things to do but really cant be bothered. Was up early to take my kitty to the vets for a check up pre op and didnt sleep too well.
    Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

That sounds like me with tidying up the filing cabinet. I decided it was the fault of the weather being wet and uninspiring!!
      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

It could have been worse, you could have had my day lol

Been a bit down lately and I think today nearly tipped me over the edge!

We had 11 babies in our nursery room today, all of them seem to be coming down with something, teething or just generally under the weather because they were all upset and clingy today and to top it off we had ofsted too.
        I'm a nervous wreck!

Bet I've lost half a stone with all the running around that I've been doing today
        MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

At least its kept you busy. Problem with babies is that you can't psyche them up for the ofsted like you could with older children!! I'm hoping it'll be dry tomorrow so I can plant some flowers I bought at the weekend.
          View my flickr

Comment

That sounds nice, I wish I had a garden
            MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

Well, its stopped raining, so hopefully it will hold off for tomorrow... maybe after that I'll feel inspired to do something else useful. I do like the garden. Managed to sort out some of the weeding at the weekend. The grass seems to take over the flowerbeds at times.
              View my flickr

Comment

Working...
              X