No sleep for me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No sleep for me!

My youngest cat Pagan is in season! I thought i would have time to spay her before she started but its not worked out that way. So for the last 2 days she will not. stop. yowling. Poor mite doesnt have a clue whats up. Last night i put her in the hallway and she could yowl to her hearts content as all my flat mates were out. Now one is back and i dont think he'l appreciate her outside his door yowling so i might need to keep both cats in my room over night

So doubt il get any sleep tonight!
    Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Oh dear poor you!
    Our dog is in season at the moment buit seems to have the opposite effect on her, she justs sits in her bed looking sorry for herself!

Comment

I don't envy you a cat in season at all, though I do have a house bunny acting like she's pregnant (she's not) and she keeps attacking our other bunny to pull his fur out for nesting

Comment

Well i got a few hours sleep then had to let them in the bedroom as at 6am (went to bed a bit late ) i could hear her still going. She settled for a bit as i also fed her then too! Shes off again now lol.
        Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

Many tom cats turning up outside your flat?????
          Sounds like a trip to the vets once she's finished so you don't have the problem again!
          View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

No tom cats. We are on a top floor flat. And yes, i realise she needs spayed. I intend to get it done.

Comment

I just had a funny vision then...Mssions Impossible music....and ninja tom cats getting to your top floor! Only had dogs and they too sulked in their baskets, then one day the dog next door realised she was there and HE was the one howling and pacing up and down the fence! I hope you and your kitty fall asleep soon
              Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

Working...
              X