Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet addictions

Hey all,

Was just wondering tonight. Have any of you got internet addictions you'd like to share..?

I only ask as I've found myself being totally and utterly addicted to Fairyland in Facebook. It's the coolest thing, I just love it! Onto garden level 2, and going strong. I love the little critters you find all over the place, the drawings are so cute! And the watering of the plants, mushroom games, snail racing, and of course meeting new people.. It's got nothing to do with my craft or business, although I do have a fb page for that.. this is purely for fun and games.

Addicted!!!

Anyone else wanna share? (or join me in fae land..? lol)
    Rach x

Dare to dream ~ never afraid to fail.

~ Jewellery by RMC ~ Blog ~ Twitter me
    ~ Fb business ~ Misi me ~

The Craft Forum is addiction enough for me I haven't time for any other. I'm probably scared to join anything else in case I get hooked on that too.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Not good! Just discovered Fairy land and now can't stop playing!!

What's your garden called??

Forum is my main adiction though - hop on and off like a frog!

Comment

Fairyland is such an addiction... it's too much fun!

My garden's called Rachel's Corner, but if you give me your facebook page, I'll send a request..? Either does for me if you wanna hook up in there. If we're fb friends anyway, then you can find gold in each others profiles, lol! I even spotted the easter bunny, lmao!

I agree that time is a crucial factor here, but when I get home at night after a horrendous day at work, its just a little fun thing to do while winding down a little. I try to get to the forum each night too, but that all depends on how talkative I am. Not talkative... just clicking things in faeland does nicely, lol.

Used to be addicted to twitter too, but since it won't let me on most nights now, I just give up... would love to go back on a regular basis like before, but it just won't load for me.

So... Faeland it is! LOL.
        Rach x

Comment

Well, I've only just started but there are loads of little things to look out for!

My page is: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...51327&ref=name

Hope that worked!! If not, my fairyland is called Rose petal hollow.

Of course, really should be spending my time making more jewellery!

Actually I think the laptop is my addiction

Comment

LOL! I hear ya. The internet is an addiction in itself.

Just friend requested you. Please say yes, and I'll find you on faeland... sprinkling the flowers no doubt.
            Rach x

Comment

All done and fairy dusted - will no doubt see you in fairy land sometime!

Comment

LOL... I'm there most nights hun...

Cant believe there's no blushing emote here!!!
                Rach x

Comment

I have a facebook profile, and have recently started "twittering"....not sure about that one though!
                  Rachel

Blog - wedgieswonderfulworld.blogspot.com
                  twitter.com/wedgie16

Comment

im addicted to this sometimes, ebay sometimes, looking up fairs, facebook, myspace, hunting for randomly things, youtube, hahahahha. everything and anytihng you name it.

Comment

I'm seriously addicted to the internet and especially this forum. When me and hubby get home late from a night out I'll often switch the laptop on at silly o'clock just to see what's been happening - I'll tell him I need to be checking for spammers cos it's my duty as a mod

I'm also addicted to checking out my real time website visitors - I can see how many people are viewing my site and what pages they are currently looking at and also if they're going through checkout to place an order....the info is useful to know but I've been known to spend hours refreshing the page when the website is very busy just watching - think I'm turning into a geek

I tend to have 5 tabs open all day everyday - this forum, bbc, local news page, my stats page and google...when we go on holiday I get serious withdrawl symptoms
                      Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

I have to confess to being a fairyland junkie too lol
                        Chris xx
                        My Website
                        My Blog

Comment

The internet in itself is an addiction lol, and Facebook has a lot to answer for... I'm totally addicted to Farm Town lol... first thing I do when I log onto the laptop is check my harvests!!! lol. I haven't discovered Fairyland yet - but then it's probably just as well!!

I'd say I'm probably addicted to the forum too as no matter what time of day or night it is I JUST HAVE TO log in to see what's been happening lol.

Comment

This forum is a bit of an addiction and I am really liking Bunny Bounce on Zylom games at the moment as the bunnies really make me laugh! Haven't heard of FairyLand on facebook and scared to look if its that addictive!
                            View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Farm town!! OMG I'll have to look that one up - love Sim town

Another thing to stop me doing housework!

Comment

Working...
                              X