Im waiting for a package...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im waiting for a package...

...with all my silversmith tools in it but i really want to jump in the shower...there is noone else in and i bet if i do have one they will ring the buzzer just as i put shampoo in my hair!
    Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Silversmith tools are more exciting than shampoo! I'm jealous!
    "I was inoculated, very early in life, against all forms of magic and elfin whimsy, even when convincingly disguised as literature." Clive James
    Click the scales- rep points are for life, not just for Xmas!
    http://madlyswaps.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ooh, how exciting. You can play all afternoon then!!
      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Well iv not ordered any materials yet lol. No sheet or anything. But i can still play lol. I have some copper wire. Thats about it really I so need to order more materials now.
        Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

Who have you bought it from?
          "I was inoculated, very early in life, against all forms of magic and elfin whimsy, even when convincingly disguised as literature." Clive James

Comment

My tools? Mostly Cooksons. They did me a deal. It got dispatched yesterday so im presuming its today itl arrive but i guess you never know. If its tomorrow im screwed as il be out.

Comment

Ooohhh... I looked at their site as soon as I got back from my course! Got to get a job before I go shopping though.

Can't wait to see what you make!

Comment

Well i managed a shower and i dont think they tried to turn up lol. I need to go out today so im not sure whether to risk it!

Comment

I waited in today due to a package arriving ... and I still missed it! must of knocked the mouses knocker on the door..
                  Sarah

Comment

Lol. Try living in Spain. You get it when the postman feels like it!!

Caroline
                    silver jewellery at The Silver Jewellery Workshop
                    bespoke handmade jewellery
                    Silver Jewellery blog
                    Handmade Jewellery Blog

Comment

lol, usually manana?
                      Sarah

Comment

Well still no sign, so i think il give it up and head out!

Comment

Woo it arrived this morning! A huge box! But i dont have time to open it just now so it needs to wait Il use it as a foot rest for now lol.

Comment

Wow - you got patience Amy!

Whenever I receive a package, it doesn't matter what I'm doing, the package gets opened immediately. Even if I'm on my way out, I still open the package and I've been late for so many things cos it.

Enjoy your new goodies.
                            Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Lol, well i had my job interview to go to so i couldnt be too late for it. If i started opening the box id be there all day. Im back now though and its all opened! Well half. Got a stinking headache!

Comment

Working...
                              X