Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how exciting - I'm soooooooooooooo sad

through facebook I've been catching up with old school friends
    well it turns out that one of them now works in the office of our old infant / Junior school and she says if I go one day she will show me round !!
    I'm soooooooooooooo excited
    I have very fond memories of the school so it will be great fun turning back the clock
    www.sunrisecards.co.uk
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...5877781?ref=ts
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/sunris...all&ref=search

Lol....I'd hate to go back to my old shool (the junior one) as it's now the roughest school on the estate! It was beautiful when I was there, many years ago now. It had an open quadrangle (I thiink that's what it was called) with plants and stepping stones etc. The rotten swines have even covered that over! And the kids that go there.....***ff said.
    Gail x

My Blog: http://gailburtonart.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise View Post
      through facebook I've been catching up with old school friends
      well it turns out that one of them now works in the office of our old infant / Junior school and she says if I go one day she will show me round !!
      I'm soooooooooooooo excited
      I have very fond memories of the school so it will be great fun turning back the clock
      Beware, it could also make you feel as old as
      Methusalla too.
      Carol
      God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

I can't have a tour of my old infants and junior schools. They have both been knocked down and a new building has been built. In fact my old college of HE has also been demolished and is being turned into a housing estate....
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

aawww thats fab i have great memories of all my schools too xx

try a free graze box use code 5THR7LB www.graze.com

Comment

When I was training to be a careers adviser one of my placements was in my old upper school (8 years after I'd left) and it was too weird for words!!! Couldn't get my head around sitting in the staff room with so many of my old teachers when once upon a time I'd have got detention for going in there
            Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

When i was at Infant school many years ago we planted trees in the school grounds and I recall the head telling us how when we grew up they would stand so tall I was so disappointed a few years back when my daughter moved to that area,, the trees are gone
              Chris xx
              My Website
              My Blog

Comment

Working...
              X