Emergency vet dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency vet dash

What a day!!! I had already made an appointment for this evening to take Simba to the vet for his 'runny bum' when the silly twit fell off a chest of drawers whilst trying to play with the blind tassels. He gives a very sad meow and sits holding his paw up and limping around. I'm ringing the vet again, surpised she can even understand me between the sobs and I rush him straight up there. Anyway all is well, no problems with his leg, anti inflam jab just in case and anit biotics for the upset tummy. I'm drained!!! Selina

Originally posted by Selina View Post
    What a day!!! I had already made an appointment for this evening to take Simba to the vet for his 'runny bum' when the silly twit fell off a chest of drawers whilst trying to play with the blind tassels. He gives a very sad meow and sits holding his paw up and limping around. I'm ringing the vet again, surpised she can even understand me between the sobs and I rush him straight up there. Anyway all is well, no problems with his leg, anti inflam jab just in case and anit biotics for the upset tummy. I'm drained!!! Selina
    I bet that cost you!!!

Never mind you being drained - how's you're P u s s y?

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

aww poor you - glad all is well

my silly dog has learned how to stick her head across the keyboard of the laptop when she wants my attention!!
      www.rocksforfrocks.co.uk
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rocks-For-Frocks/230802980887

Comment

oh bless, you know I think our pets cause us just as much heartache and worry as the children!!!!

So glad Simba is none the worse for the fall! what a shock though
        Diane
        Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Paw Simba. Pleased it all turned out well. Seems a bad day for Pets. My stupid 10 yr old mutt thought she was 2 today and did a 30mph turn on the common and limped all the way home. I blame the weather. Well why not, its someones fault.
          Carol
          God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Thanks for your good wishes guys. He seems absolutely fine, thank goodness, actually quite reasonable for a vets bill, only £35 and the receptionist had to keep a vet back so it was technically out of hours. I think I deserve a Baileys though!!! Hope your doggy is OK Carol, Selina

Comment

Originally posted by greannancrafts View Post
              I bet that cost you!!!

Never mind you being drained - how's you're P u s s y?

Jane
              ooooeeerrrr.. did you have to space that out to get it in uncensored Mrs Slocombe??

Our biggest Mutt had an emergency dash last may.. for a cruciate ligament rupture.. 6 months later the vets bill was teetering at £3500 (thank god for insurance!!) when he got the all clear for normal walks and excercise.. and blow me, the first proper walk we took him on he did the same on the opposite leg!!!

I keep telling him if it wasn't for petplan he would be slippers and a fireside rug!!

Comment

Poor cat at least it was nothing too too serious. Hope the poor little thing gets well soon.
                View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Oh definitely a Baileys Selina! Our 4 dogs all had the runs a couple of months ago(can you imagine!!) and after trying the antibiotics with only a little improvement, we went back to the vets and he prescribed some doggy Imodium...it's call Pro-Kolin+ (Protexin)...it worked within a couple of hours! After not going for a couple of days they then went back to their normal routine...bliss! I know it may not suit your cat but maybe there's something similar for felines? I hope Simba feels better soon
                  Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

Thanks Selina. A quick massage and she's fine. She's like her Mom, forgets she is getting old.
                    Carol
                    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

I'm glad Simba is okay! It's terrible when our furries are ill.

Comment

Aaaaw silly simba!I hope he is ok. My house rabbit has got used to hovering around my foot when I'm on the sewing machine, he pretends he's playing with his toys but really I know he's after the cable to the machine foot......
                        Dee x
                        Visit ZukieStyle for Handmade Fashion & Pet Accessories
                        Follow ZukieStyle for all the latest designs Facebook & Twitter
                        Read ZukieStyle's Blog Or Visit Us On Etsy!

Comment

Working...
                        X