Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter Face ...

Hi All,

I've not been on Face Book long, but I'm already getting a bit miffed with the way it keeps changing ...what's going on? I keep not being able to find things (hope that makes sense!) ...thank goodness we've got this forum to keep us all sane!

And as for twitter ...I just don't get it ...firstly, who wants to know when you've just made a cup of tea??? And I'm afraid I find it quite amusing that some people feel that they have to tell the world about everything they do ...as they are doing it!!

..."I've just stepped off the kerb and am about to be run over by a lorry because I'm too busy twittering on my mobile" ...hope that's less than 140 characters!!!

Sorry ...moan over!!!

Fair Do

Fair Do's!

Lol, you sound frazzled.

I've pretty much given up on MySpace, which I did try for a little while. Facebook I'm persevering with, but not overly impressed... lots of things going on, but things I'm not really interested in.

But, I have to admit, I'm a twittaholic. And proud. LOL. Love twitter, but that's because they speak my language. Utter nonsense. Hee hee. Most nights, after work, I can only manage about one or two sentences at a time, so tweeting suits me brilliantly.

And you get to hear some really funny things, depending on who you follow.

Sorry. I do tend to ramble sometimes too.
    Rach x

Dare to dream ~ never afraid to fail.

~ Jewellery by RMC ~ Blog ~ Twitter me
    ~ Fb business ~ Misi me ~

Comment

Ah, you mean FaceTwitBlogRollPhotoStreamFlickringWhatsitThing.

I can kinda see what they were trying to do with facebook. I suspect the 'trendy' term for the end result is: EPIC FAIL!

It's awful, and I suspect it's going to severely impact on some of the features I used most - e.g. groups are quite hard to find now; I always forget where the button is!
      --Matt

Web Development
      Beads, Charms & Findings - Jersey Craft Shop

Comment

Glad I'm not the only party pooper!!

And Matt, I'm with you there ...I 'lost' the UKCFIS group for days until a very kind person called Nicola told me where to go ...if you know what I mean!!!

FD

Fair Do's!

Comment

Facebook is one of the easiest ways for me to find out what my brother is up to!! But it does keep being messed about with these days. I used to know where to find most of what I wanted, but they change it that often that I haven't a clue with some things.
          View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Working...
          X