Last wk end before xmas what y all up 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last wk end before xmas what y all up 2

Well this is the build up now everyone will be running around manic not me ive just got to get extra goodies foodwish get it next week but i wont leave it till next wkend i hate crowds.
    Mollymandy

I have just spent a delightful day shopping at Tescos & Asda. What a miserable bloody set of staff! You'd think it was the end of the world the way they look, Tesco was the worst - you got the impression you were getting in the way of the staff, wouldn't life be great without customers!

Comment

Had a funeral to sing at today (eva cassidy's over the rainbow) I think that has kinda put Christmas on hold for me. I'll put the tree up tomorrow and then spend the rest of the weekend ferrying Eden to birthday parties. I still have several items of jewellery to make to order and so I'll squeeze that in as well. I still only have four presents, so next week I'll be frantically buying and running around. I really do feel tired now. I know I shouldn't moan that the business are doing so well, but sometimes I just want to scream out loud "I HAVE A LIFE TOO!!" there ... rant over... I'd have a glass of wine, but that makes beading rather difficult.
      full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

You should come to tesco where i live makes there day if they catch a shop lifter not that im one of course.
        Mollymandy

Comment

Eva cassidy so loveliy her version and i like songbird as well i think you were very brave to sing that take care.
          Mollymandy

Comment

i've been taking my son to parties, 2 down 1 to go

and my OH's off shore so i ordered the shopping online for this week, i'm sat here waiting for it to turn up now

not planning on going anywhere near Aberdeen this week, it's manic
            www.craftedgems.co.uk

http://www.beadartists.org/Gal1300_C..._s_Gallery.asp

Comment

Working...
            X