Almost there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost there!

Okay, got my suitcase half packed and other stuff on the dining room table waiting to see what Wyatt needs to pack in his now.........how come men always seem to choose the smallest suitcase in the house and say 'that will do for the amount of stuff I'm taking????

anyhooo, off to get his prescription and get some bits and bobs for sandwiches tomorrow.........sorry but I'm not paying £10 for a plastic meal on the aeroplane!!!!

Will probably get more excited tonight when I see the suitcases closed up and at the door waiting to be put in the car......

whoooo hoooooooooooo sunny Lanzarotte here we come!
    Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

You deserve a holiday! Your lovely, get plenty of rest and have a really good time...

think of us in the cold and grey when your on the sunny beach will you? no thought not lol
    Sarah

Comment

Have a wonderful holiday and take care x

Comment

Don't want to put the 'mockers' on it but try and put a few of each others clothes in both suitcases so if one goes missing you will still both have something to wear.
        Have a great holiday.

Melanie

Comment

sounds wonderful, have a great time!
          My corner of the web: TVChat.co.uk - discuss good & bad telly!

Comment

My husband always packs too much stuff. I try to keep on top of it and get him to slim it down a bit as I don't see how he can manage to wear so many clothes on holiday!!!!!

Enjoy your break
            View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Will you be in the internet cafe, logging in each day? HeHe

Jane
              www.just-soaps.com
              Twitter JUSTSOAPS
              FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
              Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

lol no, but my daughter is taking her laptop and we have internet access in the villa so I may pop in once or twice!
                Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

Some people just can't keep away!!
                  View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Working...
                  X