Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What doyou prefer on your pancakes?

Hi

It's Pancake Day, Shrove Tuesday, today!

I love lemon juice and sugar on my pancakes

What do you have?

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

I love lemon juice and sugar too but my oh has bananas and honey!!!

Nat x

Comment

I don't like pancakes, I just have this intense hatred for batter. But I do hold it in while I make them for the family, they have sugar and lemon juice.
      www.jos-beaded-designs.com

Comment

Sugar and lemon for me too! Yummy!

I quite like savoury pancakes as well though - anyone else like savoury fillings in theirs?

Comment

Syrup or jam for me. Mmmmm! We're going to my MIL today and she makes the BEST pancakes!
          Sparklez.co.uk
          Handmade Jewellery

Comment

i have lemon and sugar normally but went to a restarant and had strawberrys, orange and sugar mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

can't have any today my cookers broke
            Racheal
            www.soapsudsandsalts.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by rhulme View Post
              i have lemon and sugar normally but went to a restarant and had strawberrys, orange and sugar mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

can't have any today my cookers broke
              You can get ready made ones in Morrisons that taste just as good and you do them in microwave!!!!

Nat x

Comment

Originally posted by claireybear View Post

I quite like savoury pancakes as well though - anyone else like savoury fillings in theirs?
                I sometimes make a savoury pancake cake, I stack pancakes on top of each other with a different savoury layer between them - diced chicken - garlick mushrooms - saute onions/ potatoes/ spinach - anything I have lurking in the fridge I then top with cheese (stilton is brill) sauce and bake - yummy

Jane
                www.just-soaps.com
                Twitter JUSTSOAPS
                Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

I'd like Hugh Jackman on my pancakes...but as his wife and my husband
                  probably wouldn't agree, I'll settle for sugar & lemon

Nic xx
                  **FREE to enter monthly draw on my BLOGS**
                  Different prize every month
                  Jewellery Creations & Shop Blog
                  PMC & Silver Clay Hints and Tips Blog

Comment

I love fresh orange juice squeezed on mine, with a sprinklin of sugar... and a helping of vanilla ice cream on the side
                    Sarah

Comment

We're a lemon & sugar family mostly, but the oldest prefers ham and cheese and I'm going to try strawberries, cream cheese & black pepper on mine tonight
                      "I was inoculated, very early in life, against all forms of magic and elfin whimsy, even when convincingly disguised as literature." Clive James
                      Click the scales- rep points are for life, not just for Xmas!
                      http://madlyswaps.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Madly Creating View Post
                        We're a lemon & sugar family mostly, but the oldest prefers ham and cheese and I'm going to try strawberries, cream cheese & black pepper on mine tonight
                        Black pepper really brings out the flavour in strawberries!

Jane
                        www.just-soaps.com
                        Twitter JUSTSOAPS

Comment

lemon and sugar or maple syrup or all three!!! Probably won't have mine until next week now. Tap dancing lesson tonight so no time to be making pancakes.
                          View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Originally posted by indri View Post
                            lemon and sugar or maple syrup or all three!!! Probably won't have mine until next week now. Tap dancing lesson tonight so no time to be making pancakes.

We have taekwon do tonight, so OH will make a batch before we leave for reheating, and then make a few extras when we get home
                            "I was inoculated, very early in life, against all forms of magic and elfin whimsy, even when convincingly disguised as literature." Clive James
                            Click the scales- rep points are for life, not just for Xmas!
                            http://madlyswaps.blogspot.com/

Comment

In our house mostly everyone likes lemon and sugar, my eldest son also enjoys cherry pie filling and ice-cream, son no 2 likes maple syrup and son no 3 prefers to add treacle (golden syrup) on top of the sugar and lemon (very healthy)...I'm not keen on normal pancakes, so I also make a batch of scotch pancakes (aka dropped scones...great recipe in bero book) which are lovely spread with butter or honey...we all love those...today will not be good for my waistline!

Jo x
                              Things to make and do
                              Things to make and do's Facebook page
                              Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Working...
                              X