But Darling... your a day early!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But Darling... your a day early!

I was so pleased to receive a lovley bouquet today from my hubby!

I did mention to him that valentine day was tomorrow not today, thinking how organised he was!

He then informed he may not get time to buy any tomorrow because he's going to the match!! lol

sooo romantic!! but Im not being ungrateful, they are a lovely bunch of reds!
    Sarah

How gorgeous - its the thought that counts! From a monetary point of view he probably saved himself a fortune too! Selina

Comment

You are so lucky, even if DH remembers he rarely buys me anything, and although he woke me up early this morning any ideas of breakfast in bed are completely out. He just wanted me to sort out the paperwork and help him load a couple of cows so he can go to market.

Melanie

Comment

Aw at least he bought you something! and what a peaceful day for you with him out of the way.

My dear little boy (7) was upset because he hadn't been able to get me anything for Valentine's, I explained that he didn't have to because I'm his mummy and that Valentine's Day is for you to buy something for the one you love, to which he answered.......

"but mummy, you're the only one I love!!!!"

BLESS
        Diane
        Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Originally posted by Moonbeam Angel View Post
          Aw at least he bought you something! and what a peaceful day for you with him out of the way.

My dear little boy (7) was upset because he hadn't been able to get me anything for Valentine's, I explained that he didn't have to because I'm his mummy and that Valentine's Day is for you to buy something for the one you love, to which he answered.......

"but mummy, you're the only one I love!!!!"

BLESS

Bless his little cotton socks!! Thats Lovely
          Sarah

Comment

Working...
          X