hats...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hats...

I've just got back from my tap class and the teacher reckons it would be quite good if we had hats for our dance! That's just got disaster written all over it! So that got us discussing it all... one person wants a full face mask (I suggested we could all just have paper bags), someone else suggested a woolly hat, and someone else thinks that we would look really stupid if we all had different hats. I'm going to have to have a look round the shops for something cheap and cheerful, otherwise I'll be wearing a Santa hat in the next lesson
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

What song or music are you dancing to? Is it something that you could all agree a theme too?

Comment

All that Jazz from Chicago. I think we're expected eventually to have something more like bowler hats.... though I think anything will do just to begin with to give us the idea of practicing with them!! I can just picture hats going flying all over the room!
      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Working...
      X