Any ideas???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any ideas???

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas for valentines day? We don't really have much money and have agreed no gifts but it is our first valentines together and really want to make it special.......any suggestions??

Nat x

hiya
    you can check out some cheap fair trade gifts at abandonheaven check out the heart soaps
    Cheers
    HDevents

Web - www.hardydaviesevents.co.uk
    now on Twitter - http://twitter.com/HDevents
    Blog - http://s8.invisionfree.com/HDeventsforum/

Comment

How about a candlelit bath together with a glass of champagne?

Jane
      www.just-soaps.com
      Twitter JUSTSOAPS
      FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
      Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Do you mean ideas for things to do or for cheap pressies?

If you wanted to give a little gift, you can get a silicone heart-shaped ice cube tray for £1 in tesco, melt some chocolate and pour it into the moulds, or add tiny bits of marshmallow/nuts/fudge etc first. When they are set pop them out and stack them in a cellophane bag tied with ribbon or in a hand-made box. Or use them to decorate a cake!

Or how about making a mini scrapbook filled with photos and memories?

Comment

Write to each other!

Stating all the wonderful reasons why you mean so much to each other....
          Scroll it and wrap a red ribbon around it.

Something to cherish for ever.

Have a lovely evening what ever you do
          Sarah

Comment

Why not cook his favourite meal served with his favourite tipple and make sure you have some uninterrupted (read private) "us" time.

Originally posted by autumn rose View Post
            Write to each other!

Stating all the wonderful reasons why you mean so much to each other....
            Scroll it and wrap a red ribbon around it.

Something to cherish for ever.

Have a lovely evening what ever you do
            That is such a lovely, romantic idea . . . . . mushy but nice anyway.
            Last edited by auntynet; 10-02-2009, 05:49 PM.
            Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

i think he would be happy just having you fawn over him all night. Just treat him extra spcial for the night.

Or, you could make up some vouchers on your computer for s*xual things and he can use them as he see's fit!
              Snowf1975

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1039948...polished-beads

Comment

I was just going to say pretty much as SNOWF has said, have a nice evening in together & give him a handmade 'voucher book' which he can redeem with you when he wants!!

You could put vouchers in there for 'naughty' things as well as stuff like a foot massage, cleaning his car etc.

OH & I won't be doing much for Valentines as money is pretty tight, so we'll just maybe treat ourselves to a takeaway instead of cooking, and hope there's a good film on

Claire
                Website; www.midshiresmakers.co.uk
                Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/weedoncraftmarket
                www.facebook.com/craftshoppingexperience

Comment

How 'bout trying to get a request played on the local radio for him?
                  Jane

If beads were still currency, I'd be a millionaire!

http://www.wildheartcrafts.co.uk/

Comment

Fav meal at home with candles, nice candlelit bath together and a very early night thats our plans anyway lol

Comment

We're getting that M&S two can dine for £10 thing - the food is really really good and as it includes a bottle of wine it's excellent value!

Hmmmm..getting hungry thinking about it

Visit my blog!
                      http://peggycrafts.blogspot.com/

www.peggycrafts.co.uk

Etsy shop:
                      www.peggycrafts.etsy.com

Comment

Originally posted by PeggyCrafts View Post
                        We're getting that M&S two can dine for £10 thing - the food is really really good and as it includes a bottle of wine it's excellent value!

Hmmmm..getting hungry thinking about it
                        Tesco are doing the same offer for £9. Great if you're both have small appetites but the portions are no where near enough for us. I'd spend a fortune buying extras to go with the meal.
                        Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Chocolate

Good film and a box of chocolate in front of the fire!!! How romantic..love Auntie Peg

Comment

Working...
                          X