Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What as the Last Film You Watched

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What as the Last Film You Watched

    And what did you think of it?

    We've just watched Death Race - not as camp or funny as the original, but quite enjoyable. It's all about the action sequences of course, but still fun!
    "I was inoculated, very early in life, against all forms of magic and elfin whimsy, even when convincingly disguised as literature." Clive James
    Click the scales- rep points are for life, not just for Xmas!
    http://madlyswaps.blogspot.com/

  • #2
    Sweeny Todd!
    MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

    Comment


    • #3
      Does your little smilie show what you thought of it?! I was going to ask, as we've got it floating around somewhere, but I haven't gotten around to watching it yet.
      "I was inoculated, very early in life, against all forms of magic and elfin whimsy, even when convincingly disguised as literature." Clive James
      Click the scales- rep points are for life, not just for Xmas!
      http://madlyswaps.blogspot.com/

      Comment


      • #4
        We watched Death Race last night, a bit icky in places, I actually screamed when that person's head came off!! I then went on to watch 'The Bridges of Madison County', completely different, but more my sort of thing!
        Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by nettie View Post
          We watched Death Race last night, a bit icky in places, I actually screamed when that person's head came off!! I then went on to watch 'The Bridges of Madison County', completely different, but more my sort of thing!
          The boys all went "cool!" - but that's boys for you.
          "I was inoculated, very early in life, against all forms of magic and elfin whimsy, even when convincingly disguised as literature." Clive James
          Click the scales- rep points are for life, not just for Xmas!
          http://madlyswaps.blogspot.com/

          Comment


          • #6
            I watched the Devil wears Prada last night on channel 4. But fell asleep 20 mins from the end. Good job I sky+ it as I know what im like watching tv in bed. lol

            Sara x
            www.cardsforewe.co.uk

            Comment


            • #7
              Walk the Line - about 3 years ago at the cinema!! Not a film person.

              Comment


              • #8
                Raiders of the Lost Ark - about 20yrs ago.
                ElaineJ soap and other stuff
                website
                blog

                Comment


                • #9
                  Tropic Thunder, didn't think much to it, quite stupid in fact and that isn't my sort of comedy! We watched 'wall-e' just before and that was better than tropic thunder and that is saying something!
                  Handmade jewellery and accessories using glass, crystals, wire and more!
                  www.iridescentdesigns.co.uk

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Rhiannon View Post
                    Tropic Thunder, didn't think much to it, quite stupid in fact and that isn't my sort of comedy! We watched 'wall-e' just before and that was better than tropic thunder and that is saying something!

                    We are watching Tropic Thunder tonight...


                    Didnt think much of it either (10/02)
                    Last edited by autumn rose; 10-02-2009, 09:02 PM.
                    Sarah

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Last one at the cinema was Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

                      Excellent film but that's because it had Harrison Ford AND Sean Connery in it!!! drool!

                      On DVD Starburst, excellent film with a great part played by Michelle Pfeiffer!
                      Diane
                      Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars




                      Comment


                      • #12
                        US Marshalls, last night and for the 4th time. Still love it though.
                        Gail x

                        My Blog: http://gailburtonart.blogspot.com/

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Films I never get tired of watching are Independence Day, Lost Boys, Pretty in Pink and Priscilla Queen of the Desert.
                          Diane
                          Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars




                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Saw Valkyrie last weekend ...didn't like it as much as Defiance which I saw a couple of weeks ago. Good old Danny boy was quite believeable as someone other than 007 ...once you got past the pout anyway!!!

                            The worst thing about Valkyrie was that Tom and Co couldn't be bothered to even try and put on a German accent ...English and Americans in German officer's uniforms ...just didn't work for me!

                            Fair Do

                            Fair Do's!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Fair Do View Post
                              Saw Valkyrie last weekend ...didn't like it as much as Defiance which I saw a couple of weeks ago. Good old Danny boy was quite believeable as someone other than 007 ...once you got past the pout anyway!!!

                              The worst thing about Valkyrie was that Tom and Co couldn't be bothered to even try and put on a German accent ...English and Americans in German officer's uniforms ...just didn't work for me!

                              Fair Do
                              He was on Jonathan Ross a couple of weeks ago explaining why they didnt use German accents, cant remember what the reason was though! something to do with the film being for an American/British market and German accents might seem naff, or was it something to do with offending the Germans who might see it? Can't remember, probably because I dont like JR or TC (dont know why I was watching really!)
                              Diane
                              Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars




                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X