Bring on the trumpets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring on the trumpets!

I LOVE that advert!!!! (for the natural confectionary company)

Iv just been watching it on youtube because it makes me smile!

I think it is probably a love or hate thing though! What about the rest of you?

Bring on the Trumpets. he he!!

Folksy shop http://www.folksy.com/shops/Fairyweb

Comment

t-t-t-TRUMPETS!!!!

I love it

Claire

(hey, maybe it's a 'Claire' thing )
      Website; www.midshiresmakers.co.uk
      Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/weedoncraftmarket
      www.facebook.com/craftshoppingexperience

Comment

I love it

I also love Alexandre from compare the meerkats

Alice
        I started off with nothing and I've still got most if left.

www.folksy.com/shops/fluffysstuff

Comment

I love them both too, allways make me smile inside.

What do people think of the Dairy Milk Advert, with the boy n girl with their eye brows. I like that one too.

Sara x
          www.cardsforewe.co.uk

Comment

The Dairy milk advert with the wiggly eyebrows is my absolute favourite!!
            Nic xx
            **FREE to enter monthly draw on my BLOGS**
            Different prize every month
            Jewellery Creations & Shop Blog
            PMC & Silver Clay Hints and Tips Blog

Comment

Bring on the trumpets... lol... fab!!!

I love the Meerkat advert too... the Meerkat website is fab!!! http://www.comparethemeerkat.com

Comment

I love eyebrow ad but the trumpets thing is soooo annoying!! Maybe its the accent of the bear? It is a bear isnt it?
                Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by handcrafted View Post
                  I love eyebrow ad but the trumpets thing is soooo annoying!! Maybe its the accent of the bear? It is a bear isnt it?
                  I find it the other way round-I love the trumpet ad but have started to hate the eyebrow ad. I loved all the other Cadbury's adverts but not this one. My favourite at the moment is the t-mobile one where everyone starts dancing in the train station

Freja xx
                  http://www.etsy.com/shop/dinkyprettythings

-Freja-

Comment

TRUMPETS

I love that advert but my boyfriend doesn't understand why, glad it not just be then

Website - www.cherryblossomjewellerydesigns.co.uk
                    Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cherry-Blossom-Jewellery-Designs/127033020677024

Comment

I've only heard it on the radio and it doesn't make an awful lot of sense, especially as I have no idea what sort of things the natural confectionary company make from it, and the trumpet bloke is really annoying on the radio.
                      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Oh the dancy one is great! I wish i could dance like them. I have 2 left feet
                        Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

Lol, Im glad to see Im in good company with my love of this advert! I tend to have my laptop when Im watching tv so just fade out the adverts but this one grabs my attention every time!

Originally posted by indri View Post
                          I've only heard it on the radio and it doesn't make an awful lot of sense, especially as I have no idea what sort of things the natural confectionary company make from it, and the trumpet bloke is really annoying on the radio.
                          Indri, try typing in "bring on the trumpets" on youtube and you can watch it and see for yourself! It's a bit odd they play it on the radio, you would have to have seen it to understand!

I saw another one on youtube which I havnt seen on the tv, where there are a load of pineapple sweets and the snake (I think) and he says he cant speak pineapple! That one is funny too, but the best one is the trumpets one!!!

Comment

I am sure the guys voice on the natural confectionery adverts is the boss from the IT Crowd!

Comment

Can I throw another one in the pot ...More Than insurance ...easy peasy, Lionel sqeezy ...inspired ...love it!!!

FD

PS - love the trumpets and wiggly eyebrows too!
                              Last edited by Fair Do; 09-02-2009, 07:19 PM. Reason: typo!

Fair Do's!

Comment

Working...
                              X