Misi & Gift box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misi & Gift box

Im offering a gift box to all my customers for a small cost, but i need to put an image somewhere on MISI of what my boxes look like. Now, i have the picture, i just dont know where it should go. Any ideas?
    The boxes look like this

Just add it to your listings. I think that you can have a few images with each listing included in the listing price.
    Elinor
    x

My Misi page
    Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Could you have it asyour profile picture?
      MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

Originally posted by cupcake View Post
        Just add it to your listings. I think that you can have a few images with each listing included in the listing price.
        Yes, you can have up to five pictures, this is a good idea
        MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

You could have it as one of your 5 pictures but when a customer makes a purchase they get an invoice for the amount of the actual listing so they would have to contact you or you e mail them to advise the extra cost after the purchase. Just a thought as well, MISI works on commision so they may not want you to add extras after the sale? Why dont you PM Emma at MISI.
          Caz

www.pearlsandwhirls.co.uk

www.pearlsandwhirls.blogspot.com

Comment

Why don't you just include it in the listing and up your price accordingly. So list the necklace for £12 instead of £10 and throw the box in as part of it. I always include an organza bag with my items which I factor into the price.
            Elinor
            x

My Misi page
            Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Or perhaps list the box sepratley & mention in your product listing that it is available to buy, mind you it wouldnt be worth it then as its 20p to list! Forget that idea!
              Caz

www.pearlsandwhirls.co.uk

www.pearlsandwhirls.blogspot.com

Comment

I have put a post on the MISI forum so hopefully emma will see it and suggest something. Thanks for the ideas though everyone

Comment

I don't use MISI so not sure but could you add it as a separate postage option?
                  Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I did think about this idea but you can only have postage for the first item and then additional items or overseas postage, and i think if i put the gift box as one of these it may confuse customers

Comment

You could list it as a separate item and have a nil value postage.

You could add into the listing that the box is only available if purchased with an item of jewellery and not on it's own.

You could also add into your jewellery listing that the box is available (as you have done already)
                      Diane
                      Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Right, i have just had a reply from Emma on Misi. She says, that for now, the best thing for anyone to do is list gift boxes as seperate items and put something like 30 in the quantity available. She is looking into users being able to customize thier own checkouts in the near future.

Just thought i would post here, incase anyone else was wondering

Comment

Thanks for that, it will certainly save poor Emma from being snowed under with lots of the same questions.

Hope it helped you with your problem too.
                          Diane
                          Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Originally posted by Moonbeam Angel View Post
                            Thanks for that, it will certainly save poor Emma from being snowed under with lots of the same questions.

Hope it helped you with your problem too.
                            Yeah, thanks. It did help me my boxes are now listed seperatly

Comment

Working...
                            X