Oh Dear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Dear

Im a bit stumped now, as i have just added my first item to Misi. Im feeling really nervous now. I "borrowed" the description from someone who posted it in another thread ( thank you ).

The item can be viewed Here

Hi Jake,

You've nothing to feel nervous about... your photograph is clear and the description gives all the information that the buyer may want.

Good luck, can't wait to hear how you do on Misi

Laura xxx

Comment

cards by design

I bet it all goes well for you and if not then put it down to good experience. Good luck with it.

Comment

Well done!
        Looks really professional
        MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

Stop worrying!

Put some more items up for sale - a well stocked shop looks better.
          ElaineJ soap and other stuff
          website
          blog

Comment

Looks good. You need to put more in your shop though.

Also, don't think you really need all the blurb at the bottom about privacy, credit cards, cookies etc, this isn't your website, it's done through misi and payments are through paypal.

You only really need your returns policy. As your using paypal you won't have a customer's credit cards details etc.
            Diane
            Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Originally posted by Moonbeam Angel View Post
              Looks good. You need to put more in your shop though.

Also, don't think you really need all the blurb at the bottom about privacy, credit cards, cookies etc, this isn't your website, it's done through misi and payments are through paypal.

You only really need your returns policy. As your using paypal you won't have a customer's credit cards details etc.
              Ok, i will add more items tomorrow and have now got rid of the majority of the jargon at the bottom

Comment

Well done for taking the plunge! It looks great!

I still think you ramble a bit at the bottom though - you dont want to scare potential customers away with all the jargon!

Comment

I agree, way too much gubbins at the end (which you really don't need).

If you're going to offer a giftbox and charge extra for it, then show a picture - people really do like to see what they're getting.

Was that the picture with the most accurate colour representation in the end?
                  george
                  www.mizgeorge.co.uk
                  www.etsy.com/shop/mizgeorge
                  www.flickr.com/mizgeorge

Comment

Looks lovely, great picture! I`m sure they wont mind! x
                    Personalised gifts for all occasions 10% off for all members use code - craftforum - www.sewandsoaps.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/sewandsoaps1

Comment

Originally posted by mizgeorge View Post
                      I agree, way too much gubbins at the end (which you really don't need).

If you're going to offer a giftbox and charge extra for it, then show a picture - people really do like to see what they're getting.

Was that the picture with the most accurate colour representation in the end?
                      thats a new picture taken using natural light and the necklace looks like the picture

Comment

Working...
                      X