Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's snowing!!

It's snowing in Leicester.
    I love the snow, especially when I am in front of the fire eating chocolate.
    Is it snowing where you are?

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Yup, got the snow, but no choccy!
    Gail x

My Blog: http://gailburtonart.blogspot.com/

Comment

It's trying to here - but not getting fery far, still some blue sky.
      ElaineJ soap and other stuff
      website
      blog

Comment

Are you eating chocolate now jane....!? I Suddenly started sneezing, i hope the cold aint getting to me! Enjoy the snowx
        Dee x
        Visit ZukieStyle for Handmade Fashion & Pet Accessories
        Follow ZukieStyle for all the latest designs Facebook & Twitter
        Read ZukieStyle's Blog Or Visit Us On Etsy!

Comment

Had a blizzard about an hour ago and the snow started settling on the cars, been sunny ever since though.
          Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

That is so unfair - I WANT SNOW.

I love the snow, as do my two spaniels who run around like mad things in it (even more than usual!!). I am holding out hope as it is forecast to get to us tonight. Fingers crossed.

Enjoy your choccy too - you lucky thing, snow and chocolate - heaven!. x
            by Nicki
            www.bynicki.co.uk

Home Decorations & Gifts with Country Style

Comment

cards by design

We've got snow but i don't like driving in it so as i have to drive to work tomorrow i'll not be too happy although i do love the snow lots. x

Comment

We've had flurries of snow here in Stoke on and off most of the day, with the odd heavier snow shower but as yet nothing seems to be lying... I wish it would cos I love the snow!!! We haven't seen a decent snowfall in years and I miss it Big kid at heart lol.

Comment

I played netball outside this morning and it was clear blue sky but very cold. Have had a few flurries this afternoon and its flurrying right now but not enought to worry about yet. Selina

Comment

Just looked out the window and it must've been snowing for a little while now as we have a covering of the white stuff. I know what you mean about driving in it - I'm hoping that it either stops or we got lots and lots so there's no decision to make about whether to try and drive to work.
                    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

It's been snowing all day here!
                      Lovely thick, white fluffy stuff! It never seems to snow here

I've got my wellies ready and dug the sledge out ready to walk to work at 6am if need be! (here's hoping, I love snow)
                      MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

No snow in Scotland yet..... Just a blowing gale grrrrrrr.Hate the wind. I just can't go out in it. Makes my ears hurt no matter what I put over them. Hope we do get enough snow to cover the hills that I can see out of my sewing room window. Makes even more enjoyable to sit and sew.
                        Shabby Neesey

Comment

nothing in Glasgow yet. Keeping my fingers crossed though!
                          Snowf1975

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1039948...polished-beads

Comment

I went to Warwick castle earlier and it started to snow. Then back at home its been snowing (vaguely), hailing (not so vaguely) and generally looked very wintry outside.
                            View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

flurries of snow and sun in between all day but it is VERY cold!!!

Hope it doesn't settle. It might look nice but it's a pain when you have to go out and defrost the car!!!
                              Diane
                              Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Working...
                              X