Here it goes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here it goes.

Ok, so following my recent post about item descriptions iv come up with this;

"A beautiful green beaded necklace measuring 21". This necklace features a selection of green coloured glass beads which make up this eye-catching piece with two beaded drops and one main beaded focal drop. This necklace is suitable as a statement piece. The necklace is crafted using Silver Plated findings and clasp."

Opinions please, or what else should be added or removed. ( i will spell check when i put it online, "

Thanks

Jake

Are the two pictures the same necklace as one appears bottle green with lime whilst the other appears turquoise green? if it is the same piece, then you need to either re photo or be clearer in the description about the actual colour.

Just need to add in what sort of clasp eg barrel, loster, bolt etc.
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

OK, yeah its the same necklace. the 1st picture was taken indoors and the second i had the doorway open so it got natural light on. I will re-take this if i get decent weather outside tomorrow

Comment

You use the word necklace too often and it rambles a bit. How about something more succinct like this:

"A beautiful 21" necklace featuring a selection of green glass beads. This eye-catching statement piece has two beaded drops and a main beaded focal drop. The necklace is crafted using Silver Plated findings and XXX clasp."

The xxx's are for you to fill in the type of clasp as per bbd's post.
        Elinor
        x

My Misi page
        Follow me on Twitter

Comment

I have never done this type of thing myself but I must admit your green and red necklaces photos really caught my eye (especially as you had a title about dream necklaces or something if I recall! Was it dream-catcher, I would definitely give it a brief title like 'Green dream necklace' or whatever it was you said originally!
          You could maybe avoid repeating and make it a bit shorter (unlike my reply!!!)
          A beautiful green 21" beaded necklace featuring a selection of green glass beads. This eye-catching piece is finished off with three beaded drops, the central one measuring X ''(I'm trying to avoid repeating drop?) This necklace would make a statement piece and is (lovingly??- is that too twee??!) crafted using Silver Plated findings and clasp."

Good luck with it all but I definitley like the dream idea, think people like a story (maybe it's just me?!)

Helena xx

Comment

thanks everyone.

And yeah, the red one was the dream necklace. This green one is just using the same style

Comment

Hi, Im still loving this necklace! Im with helena about giving it some sort of collection name, and I also remember about the dream so I think the 'Dreamcatcher' would be good too.
              Sarah

Comment

Originally posted by helena View Post
                I have never done this type of thing myself but I must admit your green and red necklaces photos really caught my eye (especially as you had a title about dream necklaces or something if I recall! Was it dream-catcher, I would definitely give it a brief title like 'Green dream necklace' or whatever it was you said originally!
                You could maybe avoid repeating and make it a bit shorter (unlike my reply!!!)
                A beautiful green 21" beaded necklace featuring a selection of green glass beads. This eye-catching piece is finished off with three beaded drops, the central one measuring X ''(I'm trying to avoid repeating drop?) This necklace would make a statement piece and is (lovingly??- is that too twee??!) crafted using Silver Plated findings and clasp."

Good luck with it all but I definitley like the dream idea, think people like a story (maybe it's just me?!)

Helena xx

Have to say I totally agree with you Helena. perhaps only one pic, the one on the left is a better picture, it shows the beads and focal piece perfectly. I definitely think you need to mention how long the centre drop is.
                Diane
                Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

thanks everyone. Im planning to have a few "collections" im also going to have a more "sophisticated", "posh" range using only Sterling Silver.

Comment

Working...
                  X