regarding my abbsence.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• regarding my abbsence.

I have become very lax in my house hold duties lately the winter has taken it's toll and I think I have begun with this years bought of S.A.D so to kick my self up the butt I have started a blog.
    http://goldysclearout.blogspot.com/

Peter this is not doom and gloom but a way of motivating myself please do not delete or lock.
    "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
    my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Well you will have to do some tidying because we will all be tracking your progress on your blog. If you spend too much time on here we will just ignore you, or get the mods to ban you........ muhahahah
    www.beadlab.com

Comment

cards by design.

Let of some steam hun,i suffer from S.A.D so i understand the probs it brings and the lack of control. Mwah.

Comment

It's a really good idea, I hope it motivates you!

Comment

Goldy have you tried St Johns Wort... I hear its supposed to be good for SAD?
          Mel

Comment

Originally posted by Pebbles View Post
            Well you will have to do some tidying because we will all be tracking your progress on your blog. If you spend too much time on here we will just ignore you, or get the mods to ban you........ muhahahah
            Banning would be a bit harsh but by all means tell me off.

done my first 2 boxes from my son's bedroom and there are some books already posted on the blog.
            Along with the 2 boxes I have hoovered the living room and done 2 loads of washing dried and folded. This is more than I have done all week.
            This was all after my hr school crossing and a 2 class school presentation. Boy do I feel elated but tired.

Comment

Well done on starting to make progress Goldy, I hope your blog gives you the inspiration that you're looking for *hugs*

Comment

.................and I thought you were apologising for your abscess..........

Comment

as beadsby lili has said st johns wort is great for sad ,failing that spend as much of the daylight hours out doors as you can , not easy when it`s cold and miserable as it is now. light boxes are another good way of dealing with sad they are expensive but i think you can hire them.
                  if all else fails there is always vodka

Comment

hi guys thanks for all your best wishes.

I am not prepared to use st. johns wort I have other health issues that conflict. I have a light box it's helped a bit.
                    A mix of the depression and S.A.D. gangs up and the hoarding takes over.

I will get through this like I always do.I just put up this blog to motivate myself and kick start the getting over it.

Comment

good for you standing up to it ,it can`t take over if you do`t let it,
                      stand up to it like any other problem and you will win, you are stronger than it is. promise

Comment

The other day the sun shone through the front room window!!! off came my jumper and I stood there and soaked it in! The locals think Im daft but do I care? did feel a lot better for it

Comment

Yes the sun shone here today for a while too. In between it snowed, but it was lovely, watching the fluttering snow, seeing it land and then the sun came out and it disappeared. Just the way I like snow!!!!
                          Diane
                          Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

My SAD has all but disappeared since getting the dog. It forces me out into what passes for daylight at this time of year, every day.

Well done for starting the blog and trying to motivate yourself.
                            Elinor
                            x

My Misi page
                            Follow me on Twitter

Comment

I also suffer with S.A.D. and know how awful it can be. Being from Virginia where the sun shines most of the year,moving to the UK 7 yrs ago was a big ajustment. For the first few yrs I suffered really bad. I have gotten better but still have to make myself do things.
                              Shabby Neesey

Comment

Working...
                              X