Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nettie
    replied
    I hope it's a loose connection, have you given it a wiggle? That's about as technical as I get I'm afraid, hehe... Good luck, I do hope it's something simple, easy...and not cost a lot too

Leave a comment:

• sunrise
    replied
    trying to find a picture of it so I can show you
    its not like a card its like a little box thing with an ariel which has a lead and then plugs into the computer using a usb port
    its working again today which makes me think its more likely a dodgy connection rather than something wrong with the computer ( fingers crossed !! ) it hasn't been brilliant since we bought it , cuts out a lot etc etc so maybe its time for a new one

Leave a comment:

• nettie
    replied
    Is it one of those card type ones that slide into the side and have flashing green lights? If it is, like one of ours, I've just asked my hubby, Chris, and he says it may not just be the adaptor...it could something with the computer or the router. And he also said 'that's good him having had it for 5 years, he must look after it well'. I'm sure someone will come along with a bit more tecky knowledge than me though

Leave a comment:

• sunrise
    started a topic anyone know anything about usb network adapters

anyone know anything about usb network adapters

my son is having ongoing problems with his and I just wondered as he's had it nearly 5 years now whether it would be worth investing in a new one ???
Working...
X