Sympathy Please!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sympathy Please!!

I had my wisdom teeth out on Friday and I have never experienced pain like i have this week. I've had 4 kids and the thought of child birth again so much more preferable. The surgeon came to see me afterwards and said
    "u will need to come back in 2 weeks as when i extacracted one of your top ones it came through the roof of your mouth" so the roof of my mouth is stitched up like a road map.

Lots of sympathy is needed

stacy x

oooh (winces in pain) you poor, poor thing. I know having your wisdom teeth out can be painful (mine never came through fully so they are half in half out) but when you said about the roof of your mouth -ouch!

Was it due to negligence on his part???? I've never heard of such a thing happening before.

Lots of sympathy from me ((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))

Hope you feel a little better soon. xxx
    Diane
    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Ouch, ouch, ouch ouch!!! Yep I think sympathy is well and truely deserved I'm wincing here A friend had his out at hospital a few years ago and I recall him doped up the eyeballs in prescription painkillers for about a week afterwards...and his were relatively straightforward.
      Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Arrrgh!!!! My legs have turned to jelly - I HATE the dentist! You poor thing, it must hurt like hell?
        Gail x

My Blog: http://gailburtonart.blogspot.com/

Comment

You poor soul, toothache is just the worst pain. Keep throwing the pain killers down your neck, only way.
          Carol
          God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. The worst thing about tooth problems is the fact that you need to see the DENTIST (ARGHAAAAA!!!!)

Comment

Sympathy greatly received i don't know about the negligence part yet i was still out of it when she spoke to me but i shall be asking when i go back

i just want toast lol

stacy x

Comment

Absolutely oodles of sympathy coming your way.
                ElaineJ soap and other stuff
                website
                blog

Comment

Originally posted by stacym View Post
                  I had my wisdom teeth out on Friday and I have never experienced pain like i have this week. I've had 4 kids and the thought of child birth again so much more preferable. The surgeon came to see me afterwards and said
                  "u will need to come back in 2 weeks as when i extacracted one of your top ones it came through the roof of your mouth" so the roof of my mouth is stitched up like a road map.

Lots of sympathy is needed

stacy x
                  Argg.. poor thing! Surely you can do something about that sort of cock-up by a 'qualified' surgeon, though - thats why they have insurance (professional indemnity).

I have troublesome wisdom teeth too (still don't feel very wise) - as they have come up almost horizontally, and one has smashed the tooth in front - so thats a pending surgical extraction for 5 teeth! I'm trying to avoid it though, for just the reasons you mention.

I hope it all goes better from now on, though, and remember - once its finally over you don't have to do it again!!!!
                  --Matt

Web Development
                  Beads, Charms & Findings - Jersey Craft Shop

Comment

Ouch

Poor you that sounds horrendous.

You have made me wince and I can imagine that pain its horrible.

Hope you start to feel better soon
                    Take care

Sandra

Cat'sEyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://catseyesjewellery.blogspot.com/

http://www.funimaging.com

(A photographic website that I sort of manage)

Comment

I had my wisdom teeth out last year, so I have sympathy with what you are going through. When they took mine out they nicked a nerve and so I now have a section of my lip and chin that is permanently half numb (feels like its coming back to life after having an injection, like having pins and needles).

I hope you recover soon.

Jo x
                      Things to make and do
                      Things to make and do's Facebook page
                      Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

I had my wisdom teeth out (all four at once) about 4 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did! I had awful toothache for about 6 months prior to the op and after (obviously after the swelling had gone down and the wounds healed) I have had no more pain.

I had a general anesthetic though, so I was unconscious for all of it, I woke up asking for a sandwich, when she said I couldn't have one, I asked for a beer. Wasn't allowed one of them either - had to have "soft food"
                        www.beadlab.com

Comment

Aww poor you, sounds awful.

Hope you feel better soon (hugs)

Comment

Ooh, sounds horrible. I luckily only had to have one out, it was impacted so the pain was terrible before, but I had iv something when it came out which was brilliant, yeah! My husband on the other hand had all 4 out and was in terrible pain, looked like a hamster for a while! He's fine now though. Hope you feel better soon
                            Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

many years ago i had a tooth pulled at the dentist, it only came halfway out and ripped the roof of my mouth. the dentist just gave me a letter to take to the dental hospital and sent me on my way. every time i tried to breathe out of my nose my cheek puffed out, funny now but not at the time.
                              i do feel for you as i have never felt pain like it, i never knew that the roof of your mouth moved ,but it does, every time you move

Comment

Working...
                              X