Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walking gaiters

Hi

Silly question but... I want to buy some gaiters on ebay and want to know the width of the calf. I need to make sure I can fit my trousers in (boot cup corduroys so a bit thick)
    I've asked three sellers on ebay and I'm getting nowhere, either no reply or the wrong reply (telling me the length instead of the width!)

Some seller state S/M or L/XL, is that the length or the width? As for one size fits all, I don't believe it!

I bought some walking shoes this week but without the gaiters I can't wear them because I go through wet, muddy, paths - thanks to my two dogs!

Can someone put me out of my misery?

Otherwise I'll have to trail the shops on Saturday...
    Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

I have a pair of army surplus ones and they are elasticated and quiet wide.
    "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
    my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

I think you may get a better answer from an outdoor gear stockist - possibly here or here.
      ElaineJ soap and other stuff
      website
      blog

Comment

I have a few pairs and they are different so i would advise going to somewhere like "go outdoors" as they are very helpful plus there is lots of choice
        allabouteden blog

fromthehandsofkittyeden

my folksy shop

Comment

I've found with these that there are lots of different fits dependant on the make ( as with all types of clothes ). I would definitely reccomend going into a shop to buy them and then you can try them on.

A shopping trip awaits me thinks
          by Nicki
          www.bynicki.co.uk

Home Decorations & Gifts with Country Style

Comment

well you guessed it, I'm going to the shops tomorrow. There are some things that I just can't get online!
            Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Working...
            X