Dancing is fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dancing is fun!

My unborn baby is having fun dancing to the Monkees at the moment!!! It only started up when the CD started!
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

hehehe I remember that sensation well. When I was pregnant with my daughter there was one song that always started her off. I cant remember the song now, but it would always come on the radio whilst I was driving to work-not good when your belly nearly reaches the hooter!
    Diane
    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

OH BLESS. Tap or Ballet? definately have rythem in its bones. Wish we knew its gender, I feel awful referring to baby as "IT".
      Carol
      God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

I think it is more like tap dancing - probably got used to it last term in the earlier stages of pregnancy. My tap lessons restart tomorrow, don't know what it will make of them, especially as its meant to be able to hear now!! We sometimes refer to it as sproglet!
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Awwww bless it must be the most amazing feeling!

Comment

Better when you're already awake. Luckily it doesn't wake me up so much at night now.
            View my flickr

Comment

oh, you've really got my head hurting, I cant for the life of me remember the song my daughter used to jig to!!!! something about dancing the night away with senoritas who can play.... that's all I can remember and the fact the lead singer was a bit on the big side! Summer/Autumn 1998
              Diane

Comment

When I was carrying my son he would start "dancing" whenever the theme music for Neighbours came on TV. The wierd thing is that when he was born and old enough to sit in his bouncer and bounce, the same music would have him jumping up and down like Zebedee.
                Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

It was the mavericks who sang that. Song was Dance the Night Away.

Here comes my happiness again
                  Right back to where it should have been
                  'Cause now she's gone and I am free
                  And she can't do a thing to me

I just wanna dance the night away
                  With senoritas who can sway
                  Right now tomorrow's lookin' bright
                  Just like the sunny mornin' light

And if you should see her
                  Please let her know that I'm well
                  As you can tell
                  And if she should tell you
                  That she wants me back
                  Tell her no
                  I gotta go

And if you should see her
                  Please let her know that I'm well
                  As you can tell

And if she should tell you
                  That she wants me back
                  Tell her no
                  I gotta go

View my flickr

Comment

That's the one!!! just sang it to my daughter (now 10) she was not impressed!
                    Diane

Comment

I'm sure she likes your singing really! Did you tell her she was meant to dance while you were singing?
                      View my flickr

Comment

hehehehe, oh she dances all the time and "sings". I don't think is was the singing as much as the fact I had my hands inside my jumper making it move about (to show what it looked like when she was in there).

All I got was raised eyebrows and a sigh as she left the room (I think she's gone to phone the nursing home and men in white coats now!!)
                        Diane

Comment

I can easily provide men in white coats - I work with plenty!
                          View my flickr

Comment

I had that with my son, but think yourself lucky at least yours danced to a good beat and band. My son dance around to Eastenders!! Everytime without fail.

Enjoy the feeling I really miss that sensation.

Cheers Lisa
                            Craftduo visit www.craft-duo.com

Craftduo Blog http://craft-duo.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by indri View Post
                              I can easily provide men in white coats - I work with plenty!

Thanks Indri, I might just take you up on that some day!!!
                              Diane

Comment

Working...
                              X