Just bought our 1st pushchair!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought our 1st pushchair!

Just got back from an afternoon of pushchair buying. We were there ages as there were loads of people in the shop all looking at the pushchairs! So now we are proud owners of a red loola and a bright green carseat! We'll have to unpack the boxes this week and check they all look alright out of the boxes.

Next month - carpets and cots....
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

AAahhhhh I remember when we went and got ours it's a great feeling, but a bit scary, if I remember rightly. Time really flies though, as it felt just like yesterday that we brought ours for the twins, and it was only just before Christmas that we sold it on Ebay cause we don't need it anymore! They grow up so fast!

Enjoy!!!!
    www.maygreen-fairies.co.uk
    www.maygreen-fairies.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/maygreenfairies
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/maygreenfairies

Comment

Oh how exciting!
      MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

Awwwwe

It is such an exciting time for you try and enjoy every minute!
        Harriet

www.seasparkle.co.uk

www.thechildrensjewellerycompany.co.uk

Comment

Only 4 months to go! And 3 months of work left this year
          View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Indri, do you know whether you're having a boy or a girl? Or are you keeping it as a surprise?
            Life's not a race, do take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.

Sue

Bags Embroidery & Knitting

Comment

aah I remember those days, then they grow up and learn to speak and then the fun starts.....

4 months to go, does that mean a May baby???? if so what date have you got???

My sister has her second baby in June (23rd)
              Diane
              Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

No idea of the gender, we'll wait til its born. It's due date is the 13th May - and no that is not a friday this year!
                View my flickr

Comment

Aah how exciting. My little one's in a stroller now but he had the Mothercare travel system and it was so cosy.
                  Baby bibs with a difference...
                  We now do t-shirts up to 4 years!
                  www.bibbledribble.co.uk
                  http://www.folksy.com/shops/BibbleDribble

Comment

Originally posted by indri View Post
                    No idea of the gender, we'll wait til its born. It's due date is the 13th May - and no that is not a friday this year!

I just KNEW you were going to say that, THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!
                    Diane

Comment

No guarantee that it'll arrive that day though! I think it's going to be a fidgetter though as it certainly makes its presence felt rather a lot!
                      View my flickr

Comment

oooh ouch, I had two like that, and they still fidget now!! they're 10 and 7(next week) and they were both big too!! The first was two weeks late and my little lad was about on time, by my dates he was 4 days late, by the hospital he was on time! He used to turn sommersaults towards the end!
                        Diane

Comment

This one sometimes likes tramplining on my bladder - not so nice.
                          View my flickr

Comment

When I was carrying the twins Cameron was a real fidget, it always felt like he was trying to shove the other one out of the way But Ethan was much less lively.

Although it got really uncomfortable towards the end for me, I do sometimes miss the feeling of being pregnant with the boys, and sometimes wish that for just a day I could have that feeling again.... Weird I know!

Anyways, good luck hun, enjoy these last few months being pregnant if you can. xx
                            www.maygreen-fairies.co.uk
                            www.maygreen-fairies.blogspot.com
                            www.facebook.com/maygreenfairies
                            http://www.flickr.com/photos/maygreenfairies

Comment

Working...
                            X