oooo the cheeky monkeys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oooo the cheeky monkeys!

I have just had a call from America saying that I had won a holiday - but had to pay $500 and someof the taxes etc.

needless to say it is a huge **** and there is no holiday. It is !!!

Luckily I didn't give them any of my bank details.

I just want all you lovely people to be aware of this and not be taken for a ride!!

Laura
    http://lilacstarcrafts.blogspot.com/

I get one regularly from a captain of a ship with sound efects in the back ground and everything.
    "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
    my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

So far this week ---£4000,000--A car--$1000,000. And all I have to do is send them my NI No./name address/bank code and account No. (so they can pay me) one even asked for my pasport No. (to verify my identity)
      Do know a friend of nets that fell for this type of ****, it cost her dearly

Comment

I win so much stuff on a weekly basis I can hardly contain my excitement but as always if it sounds too good to be true it usually is and the nasty 'hook' is gonna hurt. Please be careful.
        Terry xxx
        You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?" - Steven Wright
        Website Twitter Facebook Blog Folksy

Comment

Originally posted by Aviya Glass View Post
          I win so much stuff on a weekly basis I can hardly contain my excitement but as always if it sounds too good to be true it usually is and the nasty 'hook' is gonna hurt. Please be careful.
          Yeh thats right, you don't get anything for nothing!!!!! Beware anything sound too good to be true - avoid it!!!!!

Linda

Comment

I keep getting emails from people dying or dead people's solicitors, saying they want to leave me their money! strange this is, they only ask for my name, DOB and postcode - I still haven't given it though!

Comment

Originally posted by goldy1 View Post
              I get one regularly from a captain of a ship with sound efects in the back ground and everything.
              At least they have some imagination!
              http://lilacstarcrafts.blogspot.com/

Comment

oh! I feel left out, I never "win" anything, all I get is calls from British Gas asking me to go back to them or Sky asking me to take out insurance on my Sky box!!!!

Mind you I think most of these calls come at tea time so I wouldn't bother answering them anyway.

Also I have caller ID so if it looks like an international number or something a bit strange I don't answer it anyway, if it's important they will leave a message!!!!

Thanks for the warning though
                Diane
                Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Working...
                X