Misi Wip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misi Wip

If anyone is interested, heres a link to the beginings of my misi shop. Just finished the privacy and returns policy, no items for sale yet, that might be tomorrow so im just having a break

Twinkling Treasures

Looking good - well done you

Comment

Yes - looks good.
      ElaineJ soap and other stuff
      website
      blog

Comment

Great start! Remind us please when you have put something on and I will have another nosey
        Sarah

Comment

Oh well done Jake - here's to the orders flooding in now...!
          With love,
          Daisy & Me
          x

Our MISI Shop www.daisyandme.misi.me.uk
          Our email address [email protected]

Comment

Love the banner, well done. The only point I would make, why have you referred to yourself as "we" it makes you sound like a company, I thought it was all handmade by you or have I got the wrong end of the stick???
            Diane
            Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Well done for getting there, the banner looks fab, now all you need to do is get some items on there

Website - www.cherryblossomjewellerydesigns.co.uk
              Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cherry-Blossom-Jewellery-Designs/127033020677024

Comment

All the jewellery is handmade by myself, i havent finished editing and deciding what to put on the front page. That text was just a play.

Comment

Good stuff

You might get better feedback in the Websites to Review section though?
                  My corner of the web: TVChat.co.uk - discuss good & bad telly!

Comment

Originally posted by snowgoose View Post
                    All the jewellery is handmade by myself, i havent finished editing and deciding what to put on the front page. That text was just a play.

Wasn't a critisism so please dont think it was, I was just looking at the page from a buyer's point of view (someone who wants something handmade and possibly unique) hope I didn't cause offence
                    Diane
                    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Originally posted by Moonbeam Angel View Post
                      Wasn't a critisism so please dont think it was, I was just looking at the page from a buyer's point of view (someone who wants something handmade and possibly unique) hope I didn't cause offence
                      No offence

just trying to get each bit done correctly first time so its taking a while

And just found out that my domain has been accepted
                      Last edited by snowgoose; 17-01-2009, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X