square eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• square eyes

iv just spend the last 12 hours re-installing windows on my computer and everything else i used to have just to get my bloody new camera and computer to talk to eachother. im so used to installing this bloody machine cos its so crap its just like second nature to me but everything, at long last, is sorted, so im now sat here with a nice litre bottle of smirnoffystuff with a plan to see an emprty bottle in the morning

Glad to hear it's all sorted out now!!

I'm thinking a bottle of Baileys or perhaps some Archers is sounding tempting - just to help me sleep of course

Comment

Archers, i can understand, but Baileys?, OMG lol i dont know how people can drink that stuff it tastes so rank lol but each to thier own lol Wheres Aunty to join the smirnoffystuff crusade

Comment

Glad you got it sorted, my sons lappy is like that, we have to reinstal windows every few weeks as he (I swear I didnt download any c**p this time) adds stuff. I am on Tequila Rose, tastes like strawberry milkshake with a bit of a kick. mmmmmm
        Vendi..Verdi..Visa...
        I came..I saw..I shopped

Comment

I've opted for the Archers and lemonade tonight... thankfully I don't need to get up early in the morning!!

Comment

i have my own computer but i just cant be bothered setting it up lol and theres a really slow peice of **** beside me ( another desktop ) that does things faster in reverse than foreward lol. talking of milkshake theres some banana shake mix in the place where food lives ( yeh, yeh i just cant spell ) lol may have to try that later

Comment

Just having the one bottle of wine tonight.......warming myself up for tomorrow
              MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

I'm thinking of finishing this glass and snuggling up in bed with my hot water bottle and new fleecy pyjamas and bed socks... hubby hates them as he's always too hot in bed and apparently my fleecy nightwear makes him hotter lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kay View Post
                  Glad you got it sorted, my sons lappy is like that, we have to reinstal windows every few weeks as he (I swear I didnt download any c**p this time) adds stuff. I am on Tequila Rose, tastes like strawberry milkshake with a bit of a kick. mmmmmm

Mmmm that sounds lovely, is it a liqueur? I've never heard of it

Comment

smornof os vodka lol

Originally posted by krafty1 View Post
                    Mmmm that sounds lovely, is it a liqueur? I've never heard of it
                    yeah im kinda drunk, bu who cares lol?

Comment

Hee hee glad you're enjoying yourself

I'm on tea tonight - saving myself for tomorrow night.

Comment

well, day after and i feel so rough lol just taken some paracetamol for the hangover lol

Comment

Working...
                        X