X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Celebrations!

Hee hee, sorry but I just had to do it!

Happy birthday Auntynet!

Congratulations on your anniversary Auntynet and Urbtaf!

Yay!
    MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

And congratulations to you both on your anniversary

Comment

Oopsy, sorry didn't realise that was so big

Comment

Nice one Krafty I like it.

Have afab day out Guys.
        "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
        my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Awwww shucks . . . . you guys are ace.
          Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

No wonder Auntynet's been hitting the vodka!

Congrats and have a fab day!!!!
            Elinor
            x

My Misi page
            Follow me on Twitter

Comment

HAPPYANNIVERSARY AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! OH! AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO!!!!!SUEXX
              http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

Happy Anniversary babe - love you tons

Here's hoping the next one is as good as the last one.
                Auntynet

Comment

Happy Birthday Auntynet have a great day make sure you know who waits on you hand and foot.

Also Happy Anniversary to you both.

Comment

happy birthday Auntynet and Happy Anniversary Auntynet & Urbtaf
                    www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary!!

Comment

Originally posted by Caroleecrafts View Post
                        . . . make sure you know who waits on you hand and foot.

Hmmmmppphhhh!

"you know who" is back in bed nursing the mother of all hangovers - he's just realised that Jack Daniels does not agree with him! We're obviously not going anywhere today.

He's grovelled as much as his sore head will allow him to and promised me faithfully that he will make it up to me - and I intend to make sure he does . . . . just as soon as he's well enough to take it. In all fairness I can't be too hard on him cos I don't think I've ever seen him this ill through drinking too much and lets just say that he's had to cope with me being like that on more than one occasion.

On a more positive note - he did get me a few gorgeous presents. For our anniversary he got me the cutest teddy bear with a silk heart on the front. (Silk is the connection to the 4th anniversary - and we have a £5 limit on the amount we spend for our anniversary). I've decided to call her Annie - anniversary, annie, geddit?? For my birthday he got me a lovely bead with a star dangle for my pandora bracelet and I got Simply
                        Red's latest album which he knew I was fancying so he does get brownie points for his choices.

My mum gave me cash, sis got me a big tube of Lancome Face Wash and Goldy got me a gorgeous purple "friends" figurine which has a secret compartment in it and a bright pink shopping bag with stars and "away with the fairies" written on it. Do you think she's trying to tell me something? Haven't seen the boys yet so with a bit of luck, I've still got something else to come.

Thanks to everyone for their loveley comments.
                        Auntynet

Comment

Happy birthday auntynet, and happy Anniversary to you both

Comment

happy birthday auntynet, have a fab day & hope you enjoy your pressies.

Happy anniversary to you both & hope urbtaf is feeling "better" soon
                            xx
                            "Human beings, who are almost remarkable in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so" - Douglas Adams

Blog: http://janscardscraftsandmusings.blogspot.com/
                            Twitter: http://twitter.com/JanJackman
                            Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...6759167?ref=nf

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Comment

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary Hope you feel better soon Urbtaf...
                              Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

Working...
                              X