FAO Urbtaf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Urbtaf

How the hell do you know so much. someone posts a stone and asks what it is, you come along and tell them. i cant even remember my arse from my elbow sometimes. lol, any tips or hints on how to get a superhuman brain like yours?

The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall is a good start. and a wife to look it up whilst he types in the answers.

PS - this is Auntynet - Urbtaf has left the building
    Last edited by urbtaf; 17-12-2008, 11:36 PM.

Comment

It's his buisnes to know them thats what he sells on his stall.
      Urbtaf and Auntynet run a market stall selling fantastic Handmade Jewelry, Crystals and fosils.
      "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
      my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

i very almost bought a copy of The Crystal Bible but passed on the option lol

Comment

Best stone book I ever bought.
          "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
          my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

This is the real URBTAF and I think Im banning net from my laptop,

To answer you there are only 2500 known stones, I only know a fraction of them, and every month I come across ones I dont know some new some rare, so I dont know it all, just a little bit, but I have to learn about them cos its my job as we sell them on the stall.

Have to go now cos I did promise the mrs that she could use my laptop cos her pc just broke down on her again and she hasn't had her fix today.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy1 View Post
              Urbtaf and Auntynet run a market stall selling fantastic Handmade Jewelry, Crystals and fosils.
              Thanks for the complement Gill.

Originally posted by urbtaf View Post
              and a wife to look it up whilst he types in the answers.

PS - this is Auntynet - Urbtaf has left the building
              Think I may have upset my OH.

Originally posted by urbtaf View Post
              This is the real URBTAF and I think Im banning net from my laptop,

Have to go now cos I did promise the mrs that she could use my laptop cos her pc just broke down on her again and she hasn't had her fix today.
              He's all talk - I'm on his laptop now - the only reason I didn't get his laptop earlier is cos Richard Gere was on TV (I have a thing about SOME (not all) grey haired old men)

We do work as a team - two brains are better than one and he remembers some things and I remember others.

Its a fascinating subject and like Urbtaf says, there is always something else to learn - he learns the geology and the folk lore about the stones and I make the pretty things but I do take an interest in the healing properties of them cos we get asked about it a lot.

There are loads of great books on the market but I'd definitely recommend the Crystal Bible for a beginner.
              Last edited by auntynet; 17-12-2008, 11:57 PM.
              Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Working...
              X