X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Aunty

Here you go, another few to add to your collection heehee

Heheheheh - thanks for those Jake.

Its a pity no-one ever gets to see them cos the spammers sneak in during the night and when the mods wake up in the morning, they - quite rightly - delete the posts. You'd think the spammers would give up cos they must know they're not gonna get any change from a forum like this!
    Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

yeah, i have to agree with you there aunty. I know there are restrictions availabe such as new members have to post in the intro section before being allowed to post elsewhere but i doubt this would work.

Comment

Originally posted by snowgoose View Post
        yeah, i have to agree with you there aunty. I know there are restrictions availabe such as new members have to post in the intro section before being allowed to post elsewhere but i doubt this would work.
        There's a big difference between newby crafters and wholesalers! Haven't you noticed that they always join in the early hours cos they know most of us in the UK (including the mods) are in bed and they very rarely have names that make any sense cos they're usually chinese or indian.
        Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

yeah, thats true aunty. Oh well, not alot we can do

Comment

Changing the subject everso slightly, I could do with a large copy of one of those SPAM signs for my fridge. My DH absolutely loves the revolting edible variety and will queue at Sainsburys for hours to get his half pound each week. Ugh. Hang over from the war years I think.
            Carol
            God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Working...
            X