No announcement yet.

Urgent request! (bit of a long shot...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent request! (bit of a long shot...)

Is anyone from the Forum going to see the band James on their current December tour? Or do you know someone who is?

They are selling a limited edition live CD (only 5000 copies have been made) at the concert merchandise stalls for £10. I'd love to have one but it's only on sale at these December dates... and I'm not going to one this time round!

If you or someone you know is going and would be willing to buy me one, I'll pay for the CD, P&P and a bit extra for their efforts!

All the best,

Si.
    Wood Tattoos
    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter

Dear Santa ... Si has been a really good boy this year .......

Hope you get one. havn't got a clue who James are!
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Do you know the song "Sit Down"?
      Wood Tattoos
      Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
      Facebook
      Flickr
      Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by beadsbydesign View Post
        Dear Santa ... Si has been a really good boy this year .......

Hope you get one. havn't got a clue who James are!
        oh that makes me feel old.
        "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
        my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

No .....
          I'm afraid my musical knowledge stops at about 1991. That must have been when I got old!

Comment

No .....
            I'm afraid my musical knowledge stops at about 1991. That must have been when I got old!
            It was released in 89.

Comment

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew7Zkkucos8
              Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I'm not going there!! it's already buzzing round my head and I hated it the first time. AARRgggghhhhh. Think Barry. Think Barry. Think Barry.

Comment

No .....
                  Originally posted by goldy1 View Post
                  It was released in 89.
                  So your music knowledge stops in 1991 but doesn't count 1989 as you slept all of that year?
                  Wood Tattoos
                  Facebook
                  Flickr
                  Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by goldy1 View Post
                    I'm not going there!! it's already buzzing round my head and I hated it the first time. AARRgggghhhhh. Think Barry. Think Barry. Think Barry.
                    I've got to admit, "Sit Down" is probably my least favourite track of theirs and I think the band don't view it too highly these days... perhaps a bit of an albatross to them now. Their latest album was excellent which is why I want this live album, and it features recordings from the last tour that I went to in April.
                    Wood Tattoos
                    Facebook
                    Flickr
                    Twitter

Comment

...............so...............Ozzy and Lemmy passed you by then?

Comment

Now that's more like it Peter a bit of Ozzy in my head. thanks chuck

Comment

I can honestly say I have never heard that or if I had I didn't hold the thought! It's not unpleasant though.

TBH when you say a song called "sit down" I'm afraid I think of "sit down you're rocking the boat!" http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3Uqe0s...eature=related

!989 was mostly spent writing nursing essays and working full time and then meeting Chris (so I was kept very busy!)

Comment

Originally posted by Peter View Post
                            ...............so...............Ozzy and Lemmy passed you by then?
                            Noooo, I'm still rock at heart... from The Clash through to the modern take of System of A Down, MCR, Green Day and more. And ya can never beat a bit of "Ace Of Spades". I just still have a deeply indie and Britpop side to me as well.
                            Wood Tattoos
                            Facebook
                            Flickr
                            Twitter

Comment

Nope sorry can't help, but I will ask around
                              MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

Working...
                              X