Paypal Hastle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal Hastle

Iv just spent the last two hours sorting out my paypal. I had forgot i already had an account and couldnt remember which email address i had used ( iv got about 10 ) so i opened a new one and couldnt add my bank card to it as it was on my old one, so i then had to enter all the possible emails my old one was to try and reset the password. After that i had to try and remember my security question, which of course i couldnt so had to verify by email. So i did that, then sent the funds from my new account to the old one, deleted my old one and then had to change the email of the old one to the new email.

Anyway, it is all done now with the new email and my account as the bank account was already verified with my old account. |So hopefully its all working now.

Im never changing anything in my paypal account again.

How do you keep track of ten emails ?
    "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
    my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Originally posted by goldy1 View Post
      How do you keep track of ten emails ?
      i dont, that was the problem. I had to try and think of the emails i used to first sign up as the verification email would be sent there.

I just dont dare use paypal now incase something goes wrong. Now i try and have one email for everything.

Comment

I have three regular emails....I have one that I have had for about 10 years, and everything is tied to it, paypal, the bank, everything. Unfortunately it is in my maiden name and after 10 years also gets filled with a lot of junk. I have another email address that I use for my website and business emails. My third on I have tied to facebook, a wedding forum (where I get the bulk of my customers) and freecycle. I hardly check this as it gets so many confirmation emails everytime someone adds something to facebook or freecycle it gets cluttered very fast. I have 5 different passwords, which are all similar but not the same, and if I forget one of the passwords I only have to try another couple.

I hate paypal. I was recently married and the palaver I have to go through to add another bank account is ridiculous. I cannot add my bank account now because it is in my married name. I can change the name on my paypal but I have to send faxes with my driving licence, birth certificate and wedding certificate, which I frankly cannot be bothered doing. Now I just use the money in my paypal account and if something is more than the money I have I simply don't buy it!

Glad to hear you got everything sorted out in the end!
        My Website www.rheadesigns.co.uk

My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dumfri...4443824?ref=ts

My Blog
        http://rheadesigns.blogspot.com/

Comment

Some years ago I opened a Paypal account then decided it wasn't worth it so closed it and have the confirmation email - but I can't find a way of emailing them to complain about the ensuing problem.

For a while I could use my debit card on sites which use Pp with no problem - until August 2007 when Pp said I had to either use another card or open Pp account. So I don't buy from sites using Paypal except for 3 suppliers which I use regularly and then I do an online transfer.

Paypal is a pain!
          ElaineJ soap and other stuff
          website
          blog

Comment

Originally posted by ElaineJ View Post
            Some years ago I opened a Paypal account then decided it wasn't worth it so closed it and have the confirmation email - but I can't find a way of emailing them to complain about the ensuing problem.

For a while I could use my debit card on sites which use Pp with no problem - until August 2007 when Pp said I had to either use another card or open Pp account. So I don't buy from sites using Paypal except for 3 suppliers which I use regularly and then I do an online transfer.

Paypal is a pain!
            To file a complain or contact them you need to have a paypal account as they only use a contact page on thier site and dont have an email address to email.

Comment

you can always use [email protected]

Hope that helps..

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
              (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Working...
              X