Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to de stress

By being here on the forum. I am blazing mad at the moment
    I got hubby to borrow sons No 1 car to go to work so that I could use our car
    to do some late night xmas shopping. I was at mums when Son No1 borrowed my car to go to the sports complex. Now instead of bringing it back to me he took it home which meant I had to wait on my niece to take me home. My daughter who got in before me told me the house door had been left unlocked by Son No1. Now I was willing to let that go even at this time of year cause there had only been about half an hour between him leaving for his work with another niece of mine and my daughter getting home. And I could even accept having to wait on a lift home cause I knew I had an evening of doing some xmas shopping to look forward to. Ok so why am I blazing mad. Son No 1 is very strong .....he pulled my handbrake on my car so tight I cant release it. Son No2 couldnt even release my hand brake. So xmas shopping didnt happen!!!! Now Son no1 is going to come home and expect me to lend him my car so he can go to the cinema....right at this minute I am in a murderess mood (TOM to blame)
    So I am hoping by typing this all down and bashing my keyboard around a bit then some of my anger will disappear before he gets home but am I being a bitch by not letting him have my car?.....Ok at this moment I still dont care if I am, cause I am still very very angry
    Something Shiny Something Sparkly
    Handmade Tiaras & Jewellery by Diana @ dizaTIARAS
    My blog
    Facebook

I doubt very much that typing it all out hasn't brightened your mood but I reckon a nice bubble bath or a glass of wine might.

As for giving in and allowing him to have the car - that's entirely your decision . . . .

but me personally ?? I would pour that glass of wine, take it upstairs to the bathroom and run a long hot bubble bath and lock myself in there - complete with the car keys!

Yes its bitchy, but you'll get your point across without screaming and shouting at him and falling out big style and he'll learn his lesson.
    Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Ive had the bath and taken 2 Kalms and hid the keys in my bag....lol.
      I have been surfing this forum so it is helping me to de stress. I dont like getting angry or shouting at anyone. Its just not in my nature unfortunately the time of month (TOM) hormones are still trying to kick back in. So I will surf some more and hopefully by the time he gets in (which could be in the next half hour) I will have calmed down a bit more
      My blog
      Facebook

Comment

Ok hes home and mum phoned to tell me that she has already given him "what for". Basically so far I have manged to ignore him and not speak to him. Hopefully there will be no blood shed tonight!
        My blog
        Facebook

Comment

Boys, who'd have 'em! I've got one plus two stepsons and a grandson. They drive you mad but then they do something really nice and they come up and give you a hug and say "I love you". And guess what you forgive them because after all they can't help the way they are, they're blokes after all! Hope you're feeling better.
          www.littlebead.blogspot.com
          www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

What is it with men and hand brakes??

Hope things work out okay and hope you're feeling cooler now. Kalms are great!!
            http://www.folksy.com/shops/silvermoss

http://silvermoss.blogspot.com/

Comment

Morning all....thanks for putting up with my bad mood last night. As mum had already given him "what for" about the car I only got onto him last night about the house door being left unlocked but I did get onto him again this morning as I told him the mature thing to do would be to apologise even though he didn't mean to leave me car less. But I think I can wait till the cows come home for that as he cant see what hes done wrong. I went to bed at 10pm last night and had a long lie in bed till 8.20am this morning. So despite still being annoyed a little, I am ok. Just means I have to go shopping now on Sunday
              My blog
              Facebook

Comment

Working...
              X