Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

:(

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • :(

    Gawd........ I feel so poo right now. I have no friends to talk to and my boyfriend is a *BEEP* hole at the mo, so ignoring him. I really hate where I live and I dont know what to do about it. I've no idea why im even telling you lot cos its not like anyone can help me. I just feel so sad and lonely. Sorry! I'm a loser, i know, lol. Anyway, if anyones out there and wants a chat, im up for it. Cathy x
    http://www.freewebs.com/handmade-cr
    Handmade by Cathy Richardson

  • #2
    Awww Cathy,

    i feel the same right now, apart from the bf bit lol i just hate where i live, and cant move cos i have no money or anything.

    Things will get better, im sure

    Comment


    • #3
      thanks, i hope so.
      why do you hate where you live? where do you live if you dont mind me asking?
      http://www.freewebs.com/handmade-cr
      Handmade by Cathy Richardson

      Comment


      • #4
        lol i live in the very north of scotland up by John O' Groats and that area. Its just so boring, theres hardly anything to do and i just get fed up and really p###ed off with everything up here.
        Last edited by woodtattoos; 03-12-2008, 08:34 PM. Reason: Sorry for bleeping you!

        Comment


        • #5
          oh really? my grandma lives up there, in latheronwheel, near wick. are you anywhere near there?
          im in cornwall, and when i say im not happy people are shocked and they think its like some land of opportunities, and to be honest i thought so too before we came. but ever since we moved here ive felt so lonely and like ive took a step back in my life. i have no job and no family and no friends down here, in fact i have bugger all, to put it nicely.
          i do know what you mean about there not being much to do up there in scotland though, except go for long walks and get stuck in snow drifts!
          http://www.freewebs.com/handmade-cr
          Handmade by Cathy Richardson

          Comment


          • #6
            Hi Cathy,
            I really sympathise with you, I'm a real billy no-mates as well. I am almost deaf so I can't get a job and my social life is non existent. Once my boys left school I lost touch with everyone. I have quite a few acquaintances to pass the day with but very few good friends to talk to. So you are not alone.
            I have recently met up with one of our fellow crafters from this site though and we have really hit it off. Is there anyone else here that is near you? Maybe you could ask on another post if no-one in your area sees this.
            It's probably best for you to ignore you OH at the moment otherwise you could get into an argument which would not be a good idea.
            I live on a farm in Somerset it's a beautiful area but because farming is going through a really bad patch we have no money or free time to go out and enjoy it.
            Sending a ((Hug)) to you and hope things get better soon.
            Melanie

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by silvermaid View Post
              Hi Cathy,
              I really sympathise with you, I'm a real billy no-mates as well. I am almost deaf so I can't get a job and my social life is non existent. Once my boys left school I lost touch with everyone. I have quite a few acquaintances to pass the day with but very few good friends to talk to. So you are not alone.
              I have recently met up with one of our fellow crafters from this site though and we have really hit it off. Is there anyone else here that is near you? Maybe you could ask on another post if no-one in your area sees this.
              It's probably best for you to ignore you OH at the moment otherwise you could get into an argument which would not be a good idea.
              I live on a farm in Somerset it's a beautiful area but because farming is going through a really bad patch we have no money or free time to go out and enjoy it.
              Sending a ((Hug)) to you and hope things get better soon.
              Melanie
              Thankyou, yes i am taking your advice and staying away from the boyf! I dont know, ive never found anyone on here thats near me. I have no money to do anything like socially anyways cos ive got absolutely zilcho money. Have a overdraft of £300 and am into it £299.91!!!!! We are both living off boyfs student loan, which is rubbish. He resents having to fork out for my share of the bills to, but I'm trying best i can to find a job, there just isnt any. Given up on the idea of selling my candles now cos I just cant! So, basically, selling my candlemaking stuff in order to fund xmas presents/bills. Bad times all round tho aint it. Hope your farming picks up soon...
              i just had to laugh at this, dont ya think its mental!
              http://www.freewebs.com/handmade-cr
              Handmade by Cathy Richardson

              Comment


              • #8
                hi Cathy, you mum doesnt actually live too far from me then as im in Lybster, about 15 miles North of Latheronwheel. Its a small world lol

                Hope things pick up soon and just take each day as it comes.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by snowgoose View Post
                  hi Cathy, you mum doesnt actually live too far from me then as im in Lybster, about 15 miles North of Latheronwheel. Its a small world lol

                  Hope things pick up soon and just take each day as it comes.
                  wow thats mental int it! small world! my aunty used to live in lybster, the old peoples bit. love lybster, go there all the time when im up there on my hols. do you know helen! haha she makes me laugh.
                  http://www.freewebs.com/handmade-cr
                  Handmade by Cathy Richardson

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    errr surnames might help lol

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Cathy and Snowgoose - I don't know whether you've always lived where you are or whether you've moved there.

                      Those who've moved from urban to rural areas often find that life is "boring" - but if you burrow into the depths you can find that there may be quite a lot going on. In my student days I found city life very boring!

                      Snowgoose, if you care/dare to knock on the door of Station House, Watten and say that Elaine Jones recommended you visit (after work hours) you'll find a couple of very interesting people; sorry Cathy I don't know anyone in Cornwall.
                      ElaineJ soap and other stuff
                      website
                      blog

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        haha, i origionaly moved up here from southampton 15 years ago with my parents, im now 20, moving from an age that young i didnt remember "home" but last summer i went back down for my first holiday since iv been up, and it seemed like a totally different world. Id love to move back down but having no money kinda puts fault to that idea.

                        Thanks for the offer of knocking on random peoples houses Elaine but i will give it a miss for now lol

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by snowgoose View Post
                          Thanks for the offer of knocking on random peoples houses Elaine but i will give it a miss for now lol
                          Right - next time I'm up there I'll drag you to their door!!

                          They welcome visitors.
                          ElaineJ soap and other stuff
                          website
                          blog

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by snowgoose View Post
                            errr surnames might help lol
                            lol well if u knew her u wudnt need her surname. i duno wot it is actually but she jus wanders round lybster all day shes a few sandwiches short of a picnic if ya know what i mean.
                            http://www.freewebs.com/handmade-cr
                            Handmade by Cathy Richardson

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by snowgoose View Post
                              haha, i origionaly moved up here from southampton 15 years ago with my parents, im now 20, moving from an age that young i didnt remember "home" but last summer i went back down for my first holiday since iv been up, and it seemed like a totally different world. Id love to move back down but having no money kinda puts fault to that idea.

                              Thanks for the offer of knocking on random peoples houses Elaine but i will give it a miss for now lol
                              i moved here last year cos my boyfs at uni here. dont think he realises how much i gave up to come with him (even tho i tell him all the time - haha) cos hes horrible to me most of the time, except when he wants something. but cos i came here im miserable! whilst hes havin the time of his life! im only 21, we r nearly same age snowgoose, we cud meet up one time wen i go 2 my grandmas on hols!
                              http://www.freewebs.com/handmade-cr
                              Handmade by Cathy Richardson

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X