swapping over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swapping over

the moment I have dreaded has just arrived ........... in a box.

Three weeks ago I changed our phone line supplier and have been using two seperate numbers into the house. This was all in anticipation of changing broadband providers. Several hick up's later, the box of tricks has finally arrived. I have to disconnect the existing BB and uninstall the softwear before attampting to recconect using this new stuff. I cannot tell you how scared I am. I am putting off doing it because I might get cut off completely and I couldn't bear that.
    Perhaps I won't do it today, perhaps i'll do it tomorrow.

look, in basic terms if I get lost can someone come and find me? I don't want to do this thing..... I've got a big box of wires and arial thingies and yet another plug.

what if I can't access all my emails, what if I can't get onto the forum, what if my computer crashes because it doesn't like the new stuff.

think i'll just pop over to the shop to get some bread.
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

I'm saved. DH has just phoned, he's got another pucture so I'll have to go and pick him up.

will have to do it tomorrow!!!!

Comment

Oh no, how daunting!! I hate anything technical, I always get hubby to do it - hope everything goes to plan for you

Comment

as long as you follow the instructions you will be fine lol i may be a guy but i do read instructions

Comment

Rather you than me!

And good luck when you do eventually pull the plug!

Comment

eeek - hope we don't lose you

Come on now, deep breath and relax, you can do this, repeat with me "I can do this"

Best of luck, we'll come and look for you if it all goes quiet
            "Human beings, who are almost remarkable in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so" - Douglas Adams

Blog: http://janscardscraftsandmusings.blogspot.com/
            Twitter: http://twitter.com/JanJackman
            Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...6759167?ref=nf

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Comment

got another excuse!!
              had to go out shopping for DS this morning and am now waiting to go and pick him up from school and take him to the building society. can't see me fitting it into the schedule today.

The box is sitting ontop of the moniter staring at me in an earie sort of way!

Comment

Working...
              X