Tiffin Squares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiffin Squares

I have a confession to make. Last week I bought a pack of Belgian Chocolate Tiffin Squares. They were so delicious I ate the whole pack (5 squares) all to myself in one day. Luckily the shop(Tesco) had sold out of them so I haven't been temped to do that again until today. There they were sitting on the shelf all by themselves. As soon as they are coming into stock I think shoppers are snapping them up.
    So what could I do?....they were calling me....buy me... buy me....you know you want me....just remember how I melted seductively in your mouth...I am all alone here on the shelf with no other Tiffins to keep me company...take me now....Im yours.
    So into the shopping trolly they went along with a promise to share them with my teenagers. Well this is the confession time. I hid them in the cupboard in the lounge. I have eaten 2 already with my cup of coffee and the idea of sharing them is killing me....I can hear them now still tempting me.
    Dont share me....please keep me all to yourself....you love it when I melt in your in mouth....you know that only I can make you feel this satisfied....and you wont be fully satified till you have eaten the very last one of me.
    So feel free to guilt trip me but my teenagers are spoilt rotten....apart from the odd glass of wine at the weekend chocolate is my only other vice and trust me when I tell you ...everytime I eat one of those chocolate squares I feel like I have died and gone to heaven
    Something Shiny Something Sparkly
    Handmade Tiaras & Jewellery by Diana @ dizaTIARAS
    My blog
    Facebook

One of my clients has a recipe for 'tiffin squares', she regularly makes them for us girls at the salon! I can see if I can get the recipe for you if you would like, or is that a bit naughty!! Selina

Comment

OMG you are sooo selfish

www.folksy.com/shops/sandrute

Comment

they'd be wasted on the teenagers anyway
        www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

Heheheh - I thought I was the only one that does this.

A few stalls down from us on the market is a stall selling chocs and sweets at half the price they are in the shops. Today I bought myself 2 very large bags of maltersers and a large bag of quality street toffee selection. . . . . . Urbtaf got a mars bar! And I nearly bit his hand off when he TRIED to take a malteser!
          Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

If you don't share nicely I will have to tell my nieces and nephews to tell Their uncle Darren to stop serving you.
            "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
            my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

He didn't serve me - it was the old fat guy that sits on the till- I get a bit of discount off him!
              Auntynet

Comment

We I'll have to set the kids on him then won't I?

Comment

Have you seen him? He sits inside the stall at the till so that he doesn't scare the kids away from the stall front!
                  Auntynet

Comment

You ain't met my sisters kids.

Comment

. . . . . errrrr - sounds like I shouldn't!

hehehehe.
                      Auntynet

Comment

I'm blaming you Aunty for the fact I've just sat here and ate 6 Ferero Rondnoirs. one after the other. feel a bit sick now so I'm off to bed.

Comment

Pardon my ignorance, but what are tiffin squares?

As for sharing them with teenagers... I'd say now!! Give them a mars bar lol.

Comment

I understood Mars Bars were currency in certain places.!!!!!
                            Carol
                            God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffy Squirrel View Post
                              Pardon my ignorance, but what are tiffin squares?

As for sharing them with teenagers... I'd say now!! Give them a mars bar lol.

They are a mixture of crushed biscuits, butter, cocoa, melted chocolate and raisins and they are absolutely delicious.

Well I wasn't quite as bad as I thought I would be....I only ate 4 of them! I forgot to buy scones for son No2 supper, so he made do with a bowl of porridge and one of my tiffin squares for supper
                              Something Shiny Something Sparkly
                              Handmade Tiaras & Jewellery by Diana @ dizaTIARAS
                              My blog
                              Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X