Feeling a bit sorry for myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling a bit sorry for myself

I have an abcess on my wisdom tooth and to say it hurts is an uderstatement. I am on a strong course of antibiotics and cant have it out til the swelling has gone down. Cranky?? you bet I am LOL
    Vendi..Verdi..Visa...
    I came..I saw..I shopped

oh no !!! hope it gets better soon (((hugs))) xx

try a free graze box use code 5THR7LB www.graze.com

Comment

Ouch!!!! A friend had that recently and the pain was so bad she spend 2 nights solid pacing the living room as sleep was impossible. Hope it goes soon.
      Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

oh poor you nothing worse than tooth ache. Hope the antibiotics soon kick in. Have you tried clove oil it tastes awful but it may help a little.

get well soon x
        www.mummycupcake.misi.co.uk

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mummycupcake/

Comment

How awful. Toothache is one of the worst pains. You will be so pleased to get to the Dentist. (probably for a change) I hate them.
          Carol
          God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

I really sympathise with you Kay - hope the swelling goes down soon and the pain eases.
            Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I really feel for you Kay, I had two wisdom teeth out last October because I kept getting infections and my jaw would lock shut, I couldn't even get a spoon or fork between my teeth to eat. It was such a relief to have them removed, although I had some corker bruises on my face to show for it.

I hope your abcess clears up soon.

Jo x
              Things to make and do
              Things to make and do's Facebook page
              Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Working...
              X