No announcement yet.

My sister is in hospital - shes bored!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sister is in hospital - shes bored!

My sister got taken in yesterday after weeks of random pain in her belly. Shes had the bladder test to see if its normal and it is so they arnt sure what to do now!

She is very bored. Im going to bring her lots of stuff to cheer her up. Flowers, books etc but what else can i get her to entertain her? Shes not crafty at all, she doesnt own an mp3 player or whatever....
    Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Take her some christmas cards to start writing, that'll keep her busy
    MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

Hi

What about a Sudoku puzzles book very addictive and also the concentration takes your mind off the pain (speaking from experience) but be sure to take her a rubber ended pencil as well.

Hope she is better soon

Alice
      I started off with nothing and I've still got most if left.

www.folksy.com/shops/fluffysstuff

Comment

Sneak her some tuc crackers or something (unless she has to be starved!), I know from past experiences that if you are asleep, or have gone for a walk when they come to take food orders, you either get whatever everybody else doesn't want, or worse still they forget you completely!
        MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

She wasnt allowed to eat but they gave her jelly now so i guess she is. She can drink all she likes. Im going to go to the flower shop now then try and find her something. Shes never been much of a puzzle person eitehr lol! Shes very difficult to entertain
          Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

Maybe get her loads of girly mags? ''Glamour'' keeps me busy for hours.

WHat about that game that all the celebs are playing on the TV, that nintendo ds lite thingy (is it?), as an early Christmas present? Depends how long she'll be there and if worth the expense?
            Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

those nintendo things are THE BEST for keeping kids entertained in hospital! When they come in now its like pjs- check, toothbrush - check, nintendo - check! Do they have them telly/internet/phone things? Maybe you could just put a bit of credit on that for her.... if shes in a lot of pain she might not want to be bothered doing anything! Oh and maybe some make up and a bit of perfume, just to make her feel a bit more human! And some day clothes, im rambling on now! Hope she feels better soon xx
              I like to make things - usually a mess!
              Please look at my stuff and let me know what you think!
              http://elephantfrills.blogspot.com/

Comment

Well after a couple of nights she is now out! They couldnt work out what was going on so she was sent home with pain killers. Typical eh! I just brought her a large selection of books and mags. And flowers.

Comment

Working...
                X