Add a Comment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add a Comment?

Quite often adding a comment seems more appropriate than quoteing in a reply.

I've searched the FAQ but can't find any instructions.

Just a few days ago instructions were given in a thread somewhere but I can't find that either (tried a forum search) so would someone give instructions please.

Do comments have an effect on Rep Power? (thinking about it, is it the other way round - does clicking on the scales icon to enter remark for Rep Power add the comment to the post?)
    ElaineJ soap and other stuff
    website
    blog

Yes if you click on the scales in the top right corner of the post, you can then pick to agree or disagree, you will then be able to leave a comment in the space provided.
    Depending which you pick it will affect their rep power
    MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

Thanks for that - it's been puzzling me for a while and it only just clicked when I was posting the query that there could be a link between Rep Power and added comments.
      website
      blog

Comment

Comments are added in the post itself as you can see.. The agree/disagree is very people and become more powerful the more power you have..

You are limited on how many you can make in a day and also you must share the love around and not give good/bad rep to the same person all the time..

HTH

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
        (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Yes - that's fine , but couldn't it be made clear in the FAQ somewhere or in a sticky please?

I spent ages looking for how to add a comment.
          website
          blog

Comment

Working...
          X