Quick technical question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick technical question

How can I bookmark threads or posts? Simple words of one sylible answers please. I'm definately not 'HOT' on this contraption.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

You can bookmark threads and posts in the same way you would with websites.
    On your browser window there will be an option to "add to favourites" just click on that.
    Other than that you can use a search button on the top bar of the forum if you know what you are looking for.
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

On top of this page, go to 'thread Tool' then subscribe to this thread, and click on it!
      Gail x

My Blog: http://gailburtonart.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thankyou - how thick can I get, I do use "Favourites" but the brain, such as it is, had not connected it with the word "Bookmark". Mind you, I'm still not sure about "Thread Tool~" I will have to work that one out. ha ha.
        Carol
        God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Critchley View Post
          Thankyou - how thick can I get, I do use "Favourites" but the brain, such as it is, had not connected it with the word "Bookmark". Mind you, I'm still not sure about "Thread Tool~" I will have to work that one out. ha ha.
          Bookmarks/Favourites is probably the best way to go - subscribing to the thread is useful at times too, but I keep forgetting which ones I had subscribed to (even with email alerts on!).

Re: Bookmarks vs Favourites - they used to be called Bookmarks by everyone (and still are in Firefox, at least), but Microsoft saw fit to rename them to "Favourites" in Internet Explorer some time ago.

Most folks who have been around for a bit still call 'em Bookmarks though!
          --Matt

Web Development
          Beads, Charms & Findings - Jersey Craft Shop

Comment

Working...
          X