auntynet abducted by aliens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auntynet abducted by aliens

Ive been wondering for a few days now, but today has confirmed my fears!!
    one night not long ago they crept into the house and took auntynet away! replaceing her with an exact look alike in everyway.
    Today I got the truth
    We went to the Harrogate bead fair, I bought loads of beads for my cheap earings, a geode, bead loom, ect
    The auntynet look alike had about £400 cash and bought 1 pack of wire protectors!! nothing else!!
    There were tons of beautifull beads, gemstones,tools,books and more and she bought nothing else SCARY
    Then she piloted the car home down the A1 in the wind and rain dodgeing the nutters better than I could.
    The thing is I love the old auntynet more than anything, but the new one is just as good, but cheaper to run!
    What if the little green men fetch the old one back

Maybe...........nah it could never happen
    MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

OH GO ON THEN!
      Maybe...maybe she realised that she couldn't possibly need anymore crafty stuff, but I think everybody here will agree that you can never have too much, and even admitting that doesn't stop you buying!

Comment

This is auntynet . . . . . or is it?

The truth - I've been quite ill for most of the last week - won't go into the details cos its not very pleasant - but I'm almost better. Anyway, that's the reason that I've been "different" or "scarey" as my OH dared to put it!

As for the bead fair today - he very cunningly "forgot" to get us up early so we didn't set off until 1 pm. It should have taken us an hour to get there but the powers that be have closed the exit we wanted to take off the motorway so a detour added an extra half hour to the journey. We arrived about 2.30 and it closed at 4.30 so he rushed me round and then stood talking to several stall holders in turn for absolutely ages and all of these factors reduced the time that I should have been shopping.

An alien auntynet or a very evil urbtaf? You decide!
        Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

AND ANOTHER THING!!!!!!

What he forgot to mention is that my wire guardians cost £5 yet somehow the total amount spent was £80!!!!!!

Who says women spend more than men?????
          Auntynet

Comment

Hee hee

Comment

Originally posted by urbtaf View Post
              Then she piloted the car home down the A1 in the wind and rain dodgeing the nutters better than I could.
              I just re-read this thread and noticed that bit. You do not know how much OH saying that means to me! He has been driving since he was 17 and he's now the wrong side of 50, he's been a courier driver and a taxi driver and - believe it or not - always sticks to the speed limits so I consider him to be a good driver. I, on the other hand have been driving for less than a year and on top of that . . . . . I'm female!!!!!!

That is the ultimate complement from my OH!
              Auntynet

Comment

I can't decide. Either you've cracked it or he's cracked up. lol
                Carol
                God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

I was in shock at how little she had spent!!!! But I forgot that we are going to a bead warehouse on Tues, and she still has £400 in her pocket

Comment

Hehehehehehe!

I wondereded how long it would take him to work it out! The thing is, whilst I'm looking at the beads, he's next door looking at the rocks and crystals and stuff and he has no idea what I'm up.

Of course the downside to this is that I have no idea what he's up to either.
                    Auntynet

Comment

AUNTYNET IS BACK IN THE BUILDING!!!!!!!!

Went to the warehouse today and guess what?

I managed to spend a whopping £700!!!!!

Not all on beads - spent most of it on crystals and stuff like that but hey, who cares? shopping is shopping!
                      Auntynet

Comment

Some more pieces to come and drool over then . Oh well a girl can dream.
                        "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
                        my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

OH MY!

I couldn't admit to spending fifty!!! Hows Urbtaf? Is he having a lie down?

Comment

Yey! Glad you had a good time...
                            Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

no he's wringing his hands at all the money he's gona make on it.

He buys some lovely pieces.
                              "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
                              my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Working...
                              X