Heroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes

Well it's official, I am now a Heroes widow for the forseeable Wednesday evenings John was bouncing on the sofa at 9pm like a kid on Christmas day and now the only words I'm getting from him are 'oooh', 'ahhhhh', 'brilliant', 'as if', and I know when the episode finishes I'll hear a loud 'nooooo!!!!!!!'
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

My hubby has already watched the whole series on Sky, that was on a Wednesday night too but I go out to play netball so I miss it, thankfully. He then moans when I walk in halfway through an episode and can't grasp what is going on!! Am a big fan of NCIS myself and the 5th series has just finished, but as a teaser they have shown the 1st episode of season 6, we now have to wait 6 months for the next one!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Selina View Post
      He then moans when I walk in halfway through an episode and can't grasp what is going on!!
      Hehe yep hubby does that too when I pipe up with my usual ' is he a goodie or baddie?' at every character every week - can't imagine why that annoys him
      Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Oh NO!!!! Gutted, I have missed the start of the new series!!!! I love it, will be looking for a catch up in a min.

Comment

Brilliant! I love the way it twists and turns! Glad to have it back.

I am now waiting, with baited breath, the arrival of the final half of season 4 of Battlestar Galactica.
          Trish

Comment

Never really got into it - I think because it is on during the week I start to watch the first half and end up falling asleep - I start work at 7am so am pretty shattered by 9.30pm.

NCIS on the other hand I love and it starts at 8pm on sky so I can actually stay awake for that.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
            Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
            www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Love Heroes!! But I really can't wait for the new series of Torchwood to come out - still got the last 4 of the second series to watch but ......
              Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
              My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
              My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com

Comment

I loved series 1 of heroes but missed the first 2 or 3 episodes of the 2nd series so we decided not to watch the rest on tv and to wait for it to come out on dvd. Still not got it on dvd
                Handmade jewellery and accessories using glass, crystals, wire and more!
                www.iridescentdesigns.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X